External Link/Members Only£180 - 1hr Outcall to my Hotel in Central Manchester
CommsFlawless. Booking made a couple of days in advance. Confirmed on the day and given updates when she was running a little late. Gave her some requests (heels and kissing) which were remembered by her and delivered on. 10/10
The Girl
Pictures are very accurate. She has a tall(ish), super slim frame with FF enhanced boobs. Probably a size 6 I assume. In her heels she was just under my height (6ft) I think. Attractive facially. Best thing for me is she understood exactly what kind of dress I wanted her to turn up in (or maybe its just her style, who knows?). Tight knee length dress with something (blouse or shirt - I cant remember) over the top half and a pair of non platform heels. Classy and fucking sexy. Incredibly chatty, eager to please and quite insightful. 8/10.
The BookingI was updated well as Sahara was running a little late but the knock on my door came and I welcomed her in. This was my first outcall and so I had placed the money in the bathroom and suggested she go in there straight away. After a peck she duly did so instructing me to get naked before emerging in her underwear. She was aware that I was slightly nervous (although since this is my second punt back I was not as nervous as the first time) and took control suggesting a massage first. Got to be honest her massage was very good as an arousal technique. Plenty of sliding all over me with her body.
She turned over and I kissed my way down before starting RO. Im not really a fan of RO but figured I should engage a little after my last punt. Eventually I came up and she suggested that it must be my turn then. OWO was good and brought me to attention. Midway through she insisted that she lie down and that I feed my cock in to her mouth in order to 'find out what you like.' She then promptly but my back on my back and said 'oh, so you like it fast,' and carried on with OWO.
Condom on we got a chair over by the mirror and she jumped on top. Plenty of DFK kissing. Although the site in the mirror looked great I found it hard to build up a rhythm here. We moved back to the bed for cowgirl, doggy and missionary with her legs over my shoulders. At times, I went as hard as I could manage with no complaints and she would regularly pull me in for kissing whilst fucking. Exactly what a GFE should be IMO. We stopped for a bit and she resumed OWO, telling me to close my eyes and relax. After a while she did grab another condom but to be fair I was enjoying what we were doing and eventually finished over her boobs. She is clearly very chatty and after the clean up we spent the rest of the booking chatting shit about various things. I'm not really a 2 pop guy in an hour, I just book that time in order to avoid being rushed in 30 mins, and probably my only regret was finishing a little early in to the booking (~35mins in). That said, the remaining time was fun whilst Sahara sorted herself out before leaving on the hour.
Great booking - 9/10.
OverallProbably the first time punting I have felt genuinely OK with making any request of a WG inside a booking. Didn't really need to though as she delivered everything I asked for prior to the booking. Particularly impressed with her ability to take the lead and put me at ease. I'm getting back in to the swing of things and may return here when I have lost the remaining jitters, which is a recommendation since Im not generally a returner. Positive without a doubt.