Author Topic: -nat-x Manchester Incall  (Read 760 times)


12 review(s) for -nat-x (7 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

dude86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins.

Weird one this. Thought I'd try Manchester as Liverpool and Warrington are punting wastelands.

Great comms through AW email, booking made for same day, arrived with 10 mins to spare, phoned her upon arrival for directions to the door, all good. Location is an apartment block just outside Manchester cc.

She's friendly and welcoming, looks like her pics. Shower is offered and accepted, then it goes slightly downhill. I'm told to lie down, and I'm given OWO but really fast and quite hard. A bit toothy which is making it difficult to get hard so I ask to slow down. She replies "most prefer it fast", yeah well I don't! I'm told to move my hand when I try to feel her tit during the oral because she can't get as deep as she'd like. Erm ok. After a few minutes I get up to go round and remove her knickers and she orders me to stay lay down as she can "do that herself" and there's "nothing round there to see anyway" I guess that ruled RO out. Perhaps I should have stated my intention as a customer, but I think it would have gotten awkward. She didn't want me "round there" for some reason. After more fast OWO despite me asking for it slow we go into mish but I'm evidently not hard enough as she goes on to tell me. Perhaps I should've explained why, because in my view she totally ruined the mood with her weird actions over the knickers and a poor bj.

Eventually we try doggy but I'm not in the mood and eventually force a pop into her mouth with very little cum. After this she springs to life going all chatty about her weekend away and the plans she has. She also very specifically asks will we leave AW feedback for each other. I'm given a kiss on the lips and waved off.

So. All in all very disappointed. Shes got a nice body and seems friendly enough but some thing was just off. Only got two pecks on the lips so her profile is certainly correct when it says FK is at discretion. Squeezes a neutral for the good comms and friendly welcome and the availability of shower facilities with male toiletries but the service itself was way off the 'award winning' that the profile claims.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 12:20:50 pm by dude86 »