Author Topic: 100% GENUINE LATIN BABE - Southwark  (Read 3429 times)

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only

Had eyes on her for quite some time. She is a genuine Latina hottie (second Paraguayan punt in a week!), no older than 20.

Comms - excellent, precise directions

Location - council block about 10 minutes from London Bridge, felt safe, clean spacious room.

Girl - looked different from pics as she had a fringe, pretty nonetheless, cute smile, killer body with the right curves! Looked remotely like a young  Penelope Cruz ;-) Struggled to converse in English, however not a deal-breaker for me.

Experience - greeted me in a little black number with matching  heels, some FK to begin with, always a nice touch. Paid £100 for 45 minutes. Took off her dress,  knickers still on, started sucking those succulent tits. She then undressed me, some passionate DFK followed. Started OWO, not a great technique to begin with, said I was big, felt a bit flattered :D then moved onto 69, clean tasty pussy with a little bush. Started grinding my face and took the little fella deeper, with the occasional ball licking, felt good!  Licked her Latina pussy real good  for quite some time, allowed fingering her pussy and light fingering of her ass. Then on with the rubber, started with doggy, her magnificent ass looked great in the mirror. Then fucked her standing upright, again great view in the mirror. Changed to mish and came inside her after a few minutes.  I didn't enquire about CIM, did enquire anal and I thought she said yes but when I approached her rear entrance she moved away and coyly said no. She cleaned me up and talked about a few things. She is going back to Paraguay in September to continue her law studies. I had to ask her for round 2 and she willingly obliged. Some more OWO then pounded her real hard in mish. I'm sure she came as she was  biting me all over and was moaning ecstatically.
Not a clock watcher, as even after the maid knocked we still continued on in round 2 well over the 45 minutes. 

Verdict - top lass, though she is barely 20, don't let that put you, fantastic service and attitude. I suspect I'll go back once more before she dissappears to Paraguay.


hardcorebanger

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Does she  allow face fuck?

Offline zulu-lance


Offline Ozy84

Anybody else been to see this one?