Author Topic: XXXLOU4YOUXXX  (Read 653 times)


1 review(s) for XXXELLAMAYXXX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bolster3

adultwork.com/2227084 or External Link/Members Only

£100 for 1 hour.Lou is based near Wakefield.
Met Lou a few months back now but forgot I hadn't posted a review.

I emailed her when I saw she was visiting Manchester (which she does on a fairly regular basis). I had been keeping watch as I hadn't been able to see her on previous visits as it's normally only for 1 night and the following day.
I received a prompt reply and the meet was arranged.
Hotel address texted to me on the morning of the meet (it was an evening meeting) with instructions to call when I was there for the room number.
I was slightly early so checked the hotel out.
It was the Mercure in Manchester Piccadilly.
At the time you walked in off the street along a large uninhabited hallway to the lifts and went straight up to the floor bypassing reception.
I believe this has now changed and there is a concierge on the ground floor and you need a keycard to get to the floors.

I called Lou and was given the room number and told to come right up.
Lou opened the door dressed exactly as I had requested.
There are no face photos on her site but you won't be disappointed, and the stated age (38) seems about right.

Paperwork was completed and then Lou was all over me like a whirlwind, kissing me undoing my zip and pulling me onto the bed.
I undressed as best as I could and then she was down giving me oral and wanking me.

I let her do this for a while and then managed to stop her and do the same to her and then it was on with the condom and sex in every position.
She rode me wildly in cowgirl and then we had doggy with her standing up just putting her hands on the bed and I got a great view of her gorgeous ass
as I was pumping in & out.
 It was then condom off and a great blowjob resulting in CIM  and her swallowing the lot.

I had a quick shower and a chat to her and then it was time to go.

Not for the faint hearted is Lou as she puts everything into it.

VFM - Yes

Would I see again - yes I'm trying to when she comes to Manchester (which has been fairly regularly) but diaries haven't matched yet.