Author Topic: Kimberly S.  (Read 1266 times)


10 review(s) for Sassy D. (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline frankc

 External Link/Members Only

£70 - 30 mins

Blackfriers st -  Manchester


I've had a couple of decent punts from Hungarian girls over the years and this girl ticks most of the boxes for me. I loved the look of this girl and having read the recent positive review on here, I thought I'd give her a bell.

A quick text to confirm she was free and I was rolling up to the new apartments just off Blackfrier's within the hour. No problem parking as there's car parks to both side of the building. I was asked to give her a ring so she could guide me up, as mentioned, her English is very good and after negotiating two keypads I'm outside the door.

Got to say I was pleasantly surprised, she looked great in a little white shall,white knickers and heels, nicely tanned and naturally good looking, quite young looking but she looked and smelt great. After a welcome kiss and the money out of the way were off.

When I emerge from the shower she's in the bed room, with a sexy smile she pulls up her top, walks over to me and slowly starts to kiss me, my hands are on her hips and we fall onto the bed. Proper kissing....it's always great when a girl puts some effort in and the girl is very willing, I'm soon going down on her and she's very clean.....I pop in a finger, then two which starts her moaning....after a few minutes we flip into 69......but I don't stay there long as I want to shag. She whips out the condom slaps it on my knob and pulls me into Mish....After mish we move to CG, RCG, DOGGY and back into mish to finish, all in all a very nice little 30 minute shag.

I had a great time with this girl,she's only young but she certainly knows what she's doing..very tight and responsive but above all seems to enjoy herself. It's not a full on PSE, but I got a little more than a GFE....we seemed to really hit it off, we had a good laugh and had a great little 30 minute shag... :thumbsup:.




Offline freeze44

Cheers Frank...been trying to see her for a little bit....will defo try harder after reading this!  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks Frankc glad you had a good time, she has quite a cute look about her that I like and a good rack too by the pics, another one for the ever growing HL

Offline frankc

She reminds me a little bit of Mollyswedish service wise and figure wise , she's not the most toned girl but there's something very sexy about her

Offline kilorunner

I think she might be working from the same place as Parislamour who I've reviewed recently,can you confirm this?

Thanks for the review want to pay her a visit

Thanks kilorunner