Author Topic: bellasexy_horny  (Read 1225 times)


2 review(s) for bellasexy_horny (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hungarian Lover

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
In Manchester and wanted to see Love Ariana but no reply to my calls, may well have moved on. On to plan B, had seen bellsexy_horny on AW looked ok in her pictures and middleish price range.
Train to Bolton.
Comms made ok via text, arranged to see her later that afternoon, bleeding long walk and one day I will arrive at a punt not totally knackered before I even start with the sex. On arrival told to enter address through rear door. Was girl in pics wearing dressing gown and basque and knickers. Upstairs for the action, (house ok not complete crap hole). Action in bedroom in darkness (don't know if she wasn't to happy with me seeing her naked, she had given birth 7 mths ago and still had a bit of a belly on her) I like to see what I'm getting and look into their eyes whilst I'm giving it to them, so not off to a good start there! .
What was on offer, not a lot and hardly anything on her AW list rather lazy performance. One suck of the old man without a condom then missionary position sex only.
Only positives for me were that I got to meet a complete stranger and fuck her and that she had really nice and big pair tits. Would I see her again ? No. I also think  most members might well rate her as a negative.

Offline fairfield

HL, shame about your punt. Nice prices you have in Bolton, pity about service. So much for her giving punters "the time of your life."

Know what you mean about pre-punt manoeuvres, really puts me off my stride too when get sent around the houses or put thru an obstacle course to get to venue.

Am coming to prefer EE girls for my vanilla punts  - as long as they provide the agreed services. So far haven't gone in for any small talk - just been letting them lie back and think of EE land (and their $$) whilst i have my wicked way.
Do you get better service if you feign some interest? But with their limited English, surely a convo must be difficult ?

Offline bozzo63

 :hi: this woman had me stood at her front door for 5 mins and dint answer it and then would not answer to txt or calls then txt me 20 or so mins later "where have you gone " this was my 1st and last try at a Hungarian wg  :thumbsdown:

Offline Hungarian Lover

My first ever punt was with a Hungarian, Sexy_ Sarah 1 before I was a member on here where she had some very positive reviews, the best EE girl I've had so far, best attitude, best dresser a really sweet girl, shame she hasn't returned. I do like these EE girls, just like any other nationality some good some bad. I'm waiting on a Hungarian girl that I've seen several times to return, a girl that I had the best sex of my life with, just hope she shows up again. Back to Bellasexy forget to mention that there was no kissing or touching and fingering either, as I said the saving grace was the fine pair of tits. At least people can now give her a wide berth knowing now what is on offer!
 

Offline Sweep70

Why don't you try bianca 26 she is an incredible punt

Offline ProtocolDroid

Why don't you try bianca 26 she is an incredible punt

Haven't you asked him this before?

Maybe the answer is that he doesn't like his girls to look like thoroughbred Miura fighting bulls?

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Never had a really good punt with an EE girl. All have constantly clock watched. Most are a no, no on fingering, or reviving oral. Only 1 ever allowed kissing. Plus, unless it's a hotel room. They live in pig-stys. Last EE girl in Blackpool, the hotel room was rank. Skids on bedding...

I'll stick with Thai.  :timeout: