Author Topic: NicoleSimons - Liverpool  (Read 841 times)


2 review(s) for BritishTanya  (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked a 30min session with NicoleSimons. 0 feedback but took a chance as I like seeing girls that usually wouldn't escort but need quick cash. Comms were easy. Txt first as I was in work, she told me she was available at the time I specified. Rang when I was on my way, she is 100% a scouse girl. I requested that she wear her normal everyday clothes as I'm into the girl next door look. She said that was ok.
Turned up at the location by the docks. Before I knocked I could hear multiple girls voices in the room. I knocked. The voices shushed, door opened, and Nicole was stood behind the open door (as all WGs do). She is mixed race, naturally beautiful, nice big natural tits and nice body with a round ass. Despite me asking for normal clothes she was in a black silk nightie.

After making pleasantries I handed over the £60, she informed me I could have 2 girls for 15mins if I wanted. I jumped at the chance and said yes. She disappeared and shouted another girl, then came back into the room and said 15min solo was £60 (???). I only took the 60 out of the ATM so I settled with just her for 15mins. Turns out I read the ad wrong.

I took a quick shower then lay on the bed. She gave owo. It was 5/10. One of them that wanks too hard and fast when you're still flaccid. Could barely feel her sucks. But I did like that she'd stop drool over it then suck again. I took out her boobs from her nightie as she was sucking me. Nice big nipples. Then we did 69. She told me no fingering. She didn't taste too great. But her pussy looked nice and tight. Hairy asshole but I liked that. Rimmed her and her asshole tasted strange. Not like shit, more like sweat. After about 5 mins she asked if I was ready to cum. I said yes. She asked if I wanted to cum on her tits or ass. I chose ass. She lay face down on the bed and twerked her big black ass. I came over her cheeks.

Another shower, chit chat and left. She said she's only doing this till Monday when she goes on hols but will carry on every now and then when she needs the £££.

I did feel rather rushed, but she didn't have a bad attitude and did seem genuinely into servicing me.

Neutral review. Not a terrible experience but not great either. Beautiful mixed race girl though.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 01:41:36 pm by MJ.spritzen »

anon12345

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw her a while back when she was calling herself Sadie & completely forgot to review her. She works with lusty lexie (? Spelling) & has upped her prices by the looks of it as I got 30 mins for £60. She is a good looking girl with nice tits & ass & while it was a vanilla punt I got dfk, owo & a facial so I considered it good value from a girl with a nice personality. The only problem was that as we heated up she started to develop a mild BO which was off putting towards the end. I wouldn't see her again at the current price.

As a side note, it's currently so bad in Liverpool that I've not punted in a while now.