Author Topic: Sexy Emma 85 - Liverpool  (Read 2630 times)


8 review(s) for NaughtyNic1010 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

anon12345

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes - £70

Took a chance on this girl who popped up today & got easily my best punt of the year so far.

She normally works in Glasgow apparently & this was her first time working here, she's hoping to come back though on occasion; hence my review.

Comms ok, spoke on phone to make arrangements & detail services (in an English accent!) but when closer to the time there was no answer, I was in the process of making a plan B when she rang back so all good. Good banter on the phone too so my hopes were increased. Got to the aparthotel in the city centre, easy to find & easy to park.

The usual hiding behind door when opened but I wasn't upset, she's around 5'10 in heels & a size 10-12 I guess, very much girl next door but with nicely done hair & tan, looks wise she's right up my street. A little peck on the lips before I hopped in the shower, the atmosphere was very relaxed & welcoming.

Out of the shower & straight to business, kissing (gentle at first but deeper as we went on) & lots of touching, moved to the bed with more of the same & then progressed to RO, OWO, more RO as she tasted so good & more OWO in the mirror, she appeared to enjoy herself as much as me & there was certainly no need for lube. Aware of the time (damned radio timechecks!) I moved things on to cowgirl, reverse CG in the mirror, doggy & then to mish with lots of kissing throughout & her playing with herself all the time I was in her. I meant to finish on her ample tits but ended up not doing it as the kissing was so good!

Quick shower & chat & off I popped a good 10 minutes over. If you're after PSE this girl isn't that but she is in my opinion a really good GFE & has gone straight to my hot list to make sure that if/when she returns to Liverpool I get at least an hour with her.

Thoroughly enjoyable!

Offline fairfield

Atta boy, Tiger - congrats on a real good punt.

Offline Werewolfofliverpool


the profile looks fake, and i wouldnt have consider her if i didnt read this.... sounds good, i am thinking of booking her now

Offline livlad

Anyone else think she looks well pissed off in that profile pic?

Jay-Jay

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Anyone else think she looks well pissed off in that profile pic?
She mistakenly thinks she looks sexy  :D

Jay

anon12345

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That's why I was pleasantly surprised, her pics do her little justice. I told her that there was a look of roma about her in them which would put punters off & in truth I wasn't expecting an English accent when the phone was answered!

Offline livlad

Was gonna try and see her this weekend but she back in Glasgow now 😔