Author Topic: horny slutty girl  (Read 4734 times)


169 review(s) for horny slutty girl (160 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

External Link/Members Only

Second punt with Kasia, first was to test the waters before going in for a PSE to break away from my usual vanilla antics. I was initially put off by the username and the fact that she looks a bit older in her pictures, but following positive feedback here decided it was worth it - glad I did.

Communication
Phone call went straight to voicemail, so as per AW profile I text - a few messages back and forth to confirm details, no problems.
Prompt responses to messages except for in the evenings (as she later explained she keeps "office hours" for new clients), everything clear and understandable. Requested a particular roleplay which she confirmed.

Location
Pimlico, ~5 minute walk from the tube to the door. Phone call as I arrived to confirm flat number and how to enter the building. Flat is purposed for one reason only, and is well suited - clean and tidy. Nice and quiet area and building, felt comfortable walking up in the middle of the day.

Looks / Personality
Photos are spot on. I'd say size 12/14, but she's filled out in all the right places. Very attractive to me, and a real pretty face. Good English, and clearly a smart girl with a good sense of humour.
Clean shaven everywhere, and dressed exactly as requested.
I was genuinely really pleasantly surprised the first time I met her.

Services
Good shower, clean towels.
Paperwork out of the way at the start for the first visit - on the second visit it was left until the end of the punt as she was straight into the roleplay - I've not experienced trust in a WG before!
Makes you feel very welcome with FK immediately, and this continues throughout. Body is exactly as per the photos, and very much enjoys you getting acquainted with every inch of it.
FK as she undressed me, into OWO pretty quickly. Tie up and ball-gag play on the sofa with her cane before she climbed on top and immediately into anal. A2M with her butt plug as she had it in before I arrived.
Onto the bed, OWO and then continue anal with her on her back and then doggy with a vibrator in, popped pretty quickly as she's a tight one!
Clean up followed by some RO and more OWO to recharge.

Ready again and a change of attire, then OWO into some light face fucking, tit wank and a good play with those before then getting her on top to ride. Finished by hand onto face and tits.
OWO intermittently throughout, lost track of the number of condoms used but that didn't seem to be an issue!

No time left for a chat as I had to be off promptly, so a quick shower followed by paperwork and I was on my way.

Pros
Very enthusiastic, adventurous girl
Really into the entire experience
Zero clockwatching.

Cons
A little curvier than the description, but for me this was preferable.
She's not a short girl (especially with heels) if that's what you're after.

She's away for a little while but I've already arranged the next meet for when she's back... can't wait to see what else is in her toybox.

Sir Lancealot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the useful review and glad you've had a couple of good punts with Kasia. She's seems like a top girl and definitely at the top of my HL. I think that like you I'll start with her gfe and work up to the pse...

Offline Bangers and Gash

Agreed with the above. :hi:

It's a shame there aren't more ladies on AW like Kasia - instead of the dross we continually endure. My bank account would happily be a lot smaller if it were the case.  :thumbsup:

Offline Hertsgent

Good review to read - having seen Kasia several times a while ago, good to hear she is still on form, and reminds me to try to schedule an excuse for a return  :wacko:

Offline Notpastit

Yep, saw her recently for my monthly PSE extravaganza, that arse, pussy,tits, legs, face, behaviour, the sluttiness level/enthusiasm never seems to wane!

Greeted by her in a new school uniform this time, started off entertaining me with her toy show and then onto the full house incl A of course and the spunk flew as a result!

When I mentioned I was off to hospital soon for a minor op she promptly changed into her nurses outfit, very horny, guaranteed to raise one's blood pressure and entertained me with further toy show dressed in that, this lady provides very high service delivery levels and VFM in my opinion as an older punter! - never any rush which suits me fine!

Will be back soon for more no doubt when fully recovered!

Enjoy! 

Offline claretandblue

Her pse rate is 180 an hour! Is that what you paid chaps?

Offline Notpastit

Have paid anything from £150 up to £200 ph in the past for others who claim to incl A but don't deliver on the day (claim my cock too thick or whatever, it's not that big!, or not in the mood to receive A) or don't include it anyway

So Kate @£180.00 with guaranteed A every visit for me is my favoured choice while she's still around

Smart girl, I'm sure she will be moving on to different climes in the not too distant future!?

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

Her pse rate is 180 an hour! Is that what you paid chaps?

Was indeed. Most expensive punt I've ever had, and to be honest if it means I have to go twice as long between them then this is the one case where I'm happy to do so.

Offline claretandblue

Was indeed. Most expensive punt I've ever had, and to be honest if it means I have to go twice as long between them then this is the one case where I'm happy to do so.
Fair enough crumpets, thanks for confirming  :hi: