Author Topic: Daisy-Mae-xx - anyone met her?  (Read 3756 times)

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline agcnospam

Not met her yet but she's on the HL - might book next week. Her blurb says she's been on AW before so wonder if anyone recognises her from a previous profile?

livedangerous

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
looks good... on the HL.  Thx

Offline Akuar

Have you met her? Hot but has a poor attitude, when tried arranging a meet. Stuck up me thinks. Would love to read what others think.

Offline plee11

man that body is amazing, defo on the HL :thumbsup:

Offline tergil

Not met her yet but she's on the HL - might book next week. Her blurb says she's been on AW before so wonder if anyone recognises her from a previous profile?

Did you contact her, agcnospam?

Offline agcnospam

Did you contact her, agcnospam?

Hi not so far been otherwise occupied. Did punt Roxette in Hemel this week (busty petite cutie) and Maggie from Diva (Sidney on Admirals) on the way home. Will review time permitting, but still hoping to book Suzy Cortez and a Thai duo with Victoria and Catherine @ Olina this week so Daisy will just have to wait.

Will post update as and when I make any progress. Cheers


Offline hammertime111977

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 38
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure?

Thanks

Somebody has gone to a great deal of trouble to create a fake profile.

I decided to TOFTT.  She asked me to call her first, followed up to ask where I was, how long it would take to get there. Finally arrived at her location and she texted back "Loser lol." All good I was going to the area anyway, but don't bother with this one.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Golden Hind

Somebody has gone to a great deal of trouble to create a fake profile.

I decided to TOFTT.  She asked me to call her first, followed up to ask where I was, how long it would take to get there. Finally arrived at her location and she texted back "Loser lol." All good I was going to the area anyway, but don't bother with this one.

Thanks for the info, I tried to get hold of her twice last week with no response so gave up. Won't bother again now.

Wonder if anyone else has any experience because like you said it's a lot of bother to go through. Profile seemed genuine to me and the green light is always on.

Offline PLeisure

Somebody has gone to a great deal of trouble to create a fake profile.

I decided to TOFTT.  She asked me to call her first, followed up to ask where I was, how long it would take to get there. Finally arrived at her location and she texted back "Loser lol." All good I was going to the area anyway, but don't bother with this one.
Can you post this intel as a review, please - it then becomes more visible for anyone thinking of seeing her. cheers  :hi:

Offline hammertime111977

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 38
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Thanks for the info, I tried to get hold of her twice last week with no response so gave up. Won't bother again now.

Wonder if anyone else has any experience because like you said it's a lot of bother to go through. Profile seemed genuine to me and the green light is always on.

Yeah, I have no clue.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: Ali Katt

midlandz_boy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
she seems to have loyts of positive feedbacks,

Offline Golden Hind

Quote from: midlandz_boy88 link=topic=168574.mgenuine7058#msg1847058 date=1512991703
she seems to have loyts of positive feedbacks,

The feedback looks real to me so I think she is genuine, but just has poor coms and messed the guy above about so I'm not going to bother anymore.

midlandz_boy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
ok, she looks hot, im keeping her on my list, next time im in london, maybe ill see her.

Offline smellychip

I went yesterday, she looked kind of familiar and I was trying to figure out where I've seen her before but if she had a profile previously makes sense.

Personally I had no trouble at all, got her first time on the phone, made an appt 2hrs later. Comms were good with texts, directions etc. Flat was ok, near Gloucester Road, very anonymous building.

She is smoking hot. Body is to die for, a 10/10 with tiny waist, very toned, fake tits tastefully done. Very cute face. BJ was not the best I've had sure but was good, sex was better she got on top of me and grinded away. I lasted as long as I could, COB. We chatted a bit, then I had a massage before trying again but I only had one pop in me so called it a day.

Profile is 100% genuine. I left satisfied for what it's worth


Offline PLeisure

I went yesterday, she looked kind of familiar and I was trying to figure out where I've seen her before but if she had a profile previously makes sense.

Personally I had no trouble at all, got her first time on the phone, made an appt 2hrs later. Comms were good with texts, directions etc. Flat was ok, near Gloucester Road, very anonymous building.

She is smoking hot. Body is to die for, a 10/10 with tiny waist, very toned, fake tits tastefully done. Very cute face. BJ was not the best I've had sure but was good, sex was better she got on top of me and grinded away. I lasted as long as I could, COB. We chatted a bit, then I had a massage before trying again but I only had one pop in me so called it a day.

Profile is 100% genuine. I left satisfied for what it's worth
Would be really appreciated if you post your own review - cheers  :hi:

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Now I am not so sure...

Time wasting is bad...

Maybe I will just skip this one.

Offline hammertime111977

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 38
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I went yesterday, she looked kind of familiar and I was trying to figure out where I've seen her before but if she had a profile previously makes sense.

Personally I had no trouble at all, got her first time on the phone, made an appt 2hrs later. Comms were good with texts, directions etc. Flat was ok, near Gloucester Road, very anonymous building.

She is smoking hot. Body is to die for, a 10/10 with tiny waist, very toned, fake tits tastefully done. Very cute face. BJ was not the best I've had sure but was good, sex was better she got on top of me and grinded away. I lasted as long as I could, COB. We chatted a bit, then I had a massage before trying again but I only had one pop in me so called it a day.

Profile is 100% genuine. I left satisfied for what it's worth

No, I don't think so.  My experience was genuine.  Whoever is on the other end is playing about. Or she was just a bitch for 1 day. Guess it can happen.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: Ali Katt