Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
Wales
»
From Russia wit love
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
From Russia wit love
(
Read 873 times
)
Boblowjob
Age Check :
Guest
«
on:
January 11, 2016, 06:48:13 pm »
Saw this girls profile pop up in the CF10 area. Stunning looking body, £200 per hour so she's in Mollie/Casey territory. I sent her an email, she's only here for a short time. She got some feedback on UKP, some not so good so put me off somewhat. She did text some some face pics and she's an absolute stunner to look at, but the dodgy reports killed it. For that money per hour I want top notch service .
External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only
Corus Boy
Age Check :
Posts: 5,107
Likes: 18
Reviews: 74
«
Reply #1 on:
January 11, 2016, 07:30:41 pm »
I looked and liked what I saw but, for me, too pricy.
Key arrival of a new member who has lurked for years reporting how wonderful she is and worth every pound.
«
Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 07:31:51 pm by Corus Boy
»
Asian Hunter
Age Check :
Guest
«
Reply #2 on:
January 11, 2016, 11:12:47 pm »
She quotes "I am 100% Russian" but profile states "Nationality: Lithuanian" so is she a Romanian in disguise?
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
Wales
»
From Russia wit love
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close