Author Topic: Playful Paige 69 - any thoughts / experience?  (Read 2853 times)

Moneybags

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
ive had a quick search (although only on my phone) and can't seem to find any info. Any one any experience or views on this one. Thinking if TOFTT

External Link/Members Only

Boblowjob

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think she is part of the group which contains Raunchy Welsh 69 (Robin/ Destiny) and Poppy Playtime. Or I may be mistaken. RW69 is stunning, and loves a good pounding too. 😜😜😜

Moneybags

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I met Robin...... in Treforest I think. If she's along those lines I'll definitely give it a whirl!! Wish me luck gents.

Offline extraa

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 129
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Did you see her in the end? Thinking about visiting Fri morning but wondered how she is facially  :unknown: :crazy:
Banned reason: No Reviews and arguing about the rules.
Banned by: 90125

Offline ruffrider

I think she is part of the group which contains Raunchy Welsh 69 (Robin/ Destiny) and Poppy Playtime. Or I may be mistaken. RW69 is stunning, and loves a good pounding too. 😜😜😜

Go for it she is qite pretty small tits but a sexy arse!, dfk owo rev oral go her very wet indeed! im going back soon!!!

Offline ruffrider

I met Robin...... in Treforest I think. If she's along those lines I'll definitely give it a whirl!! Wish me luck gents.

you are correct indeed!

Offline extraa

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 129
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Go for it she is qite pretty small tits but a sexy arse!, dfk owo rev oral go her very wet indeed! im going back soon!!!

Sorry, Is this referring to Destiny or Paige? I've seen Destiny and she is lovely. Just wondering about the ops posted girl though. Cheers
Banned reason: No Reviews and arguing about the rules.
Banned by: 90125

Offline ruffrider

Paige, saw her in a Hotel in Llanelli.

Offline Nipper2

Paige, saw her in a Hotel in Llanelli.


Any review? Was thinking of taking a punt on her myself

Offline themscra


Any review? Was thinking of taking a punt on her myself

I sent her an email on the 18th, still unread. I suspect it's a PG scam profile now.

The other girl I contacted on the same day was Elite English Eliza (External Link/Members Only) and what a difference. Although she had to cancel due to being under the weather, the communications between us (mostly texts and phone calls) mean I'm gagging to see her in the new year.

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've had this a few times, slow comms that drag on , e-mails read but not deleted or answered. All my regulars have 10 / 10  comms , and because of the good comms I'm able to make a booking no problem and have continued to visit the ones that ring my bell. the ones with crap comms I did't bother with and have never contacted again , so who loses out ? Not me .

Offline ruffrider

I sent her an email on the 18th, still unread. I suspect it's a PG scam profile now.

The other girl I contacted on the same day was Elite English Eliza (External Link/Members Only) and what a difference. Although she had to cancel due to being under the weather, the communications between us (mostly texts and phone calls) mean I'm gagging to see her in the new year.

Just put one up.. not great at this but any questions :thumbsup:  PM me or ask on here..

Offline themscra

Just put one up.. not great at this but any questions :thumbsup:  PM me or ask on here..

I saw it, thanks for putting it up. I contacted her partly because of the great reviews on here. Hoping to see her early in the new year as the communication was great and has only heightened my anticipation.

As redevil says above, good communication makes all the difference. When I had my first punt a few years ago, I sent mails to a few different women in the area I'd seen on AW describing what I wanted. I went with the one that had the best response and even though she was the most expensive, I don't regret it.

It would be great if someone does see Paige and provides positive feedback, as her pics have me very interested, but I'm not holding out hope.

edit: Just seen ruffrider's review. Sorry, I thought you were talking about Eliza. Paige still hasn't read my mail but will try again in the new year now I've seen some positive feedback on here. Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 11:20:15 pm by themscra »

jtfm

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Tried to book her for a 3some with me and a girl I know, comms were ok but then she asked for more money because its a 3some, so told her to shove it.

Big Tit Lover

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
just to clarify who asked for money for the 3sum Paige or Eliza?

jtfm

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
just to clarify who asked for money for the 3sum Paige or Eliza?

Sorry, it was Paige.
That's a strange first post?

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Says first post but posted a while ago about Elise's big tits !

Elite English Eliza

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
themscra You just stood me up!

I spoke to you and you said you had arrived so I gave you my house number! I'm stood there like an idiot for 15 minutes looking out my door. I try to call and you have blocked my number and I notice you have now deleted your AW account. Its not fair as you wanted a sploshing booking and I spent so much time planning this booking with you, buying plastic sheeting and food as well as preparing the room ready for you not to show up.  :dash:

I was there in sexy lingerie as you had requested hair and makeup done  :dancegirl: ready to get messy with you and you just left me hanging. Its really not fair. Shame on you!  :diablo:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 01:10:22 pm by Elite English Eliza »

Elite English Eliza

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I can also see that you last logged onto UKP while I'm stood there waiting for you at 11.22am. Its a shame you missed out because I am 100% genuine, super super horny and very much looking forward to it. This booking would of been wild!  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 01:53:15 pm by Elite English Eliza »

Offline mashit1

I can also see that you last logged onto UKP while I'm stood there waiting for you at 11.22am. Its a shame you missed out because I am 100% genuine, super super horny and very much looking forward to it. This booking would of been wild!  :wackogirl:

Well done for naming and shamming him, we all hate, it and are the first to moan when a girl does it to us  :thumbsup:

Boblowjob

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nice one Eliza. Can't be doing with time wastes like that.

Elite English Eliza

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thankyou guys its really nice I have your support. I didn't know where else to comment. I saw he has commented on this thread so I hope it was appropriate for me to say something here.

I don't think punters appreciate how much work goes into running a good business and all the leg work we put in. I would say for every 10 enquiries with all the emails, text messages and phone calls back and forth only 2/10 actually go ahead that's 80% time wasters!!! :dash: :scare: I don't understand what they get off on?

I love my job I love sheer the thrill of it all and I am a genuine nympho ... I cant get enough!  :yahoo: However its men like this who make me want to give up and just stick to a few regulars. What I'm selling is the real deal, I run a professional service and even I'm having problems. I can see why so many girls pack it in because it can get stressful. I don't know why because all I'm offering is pure unadulterated pleasure :wacko: I would love love love it if it was just straight forward BOOK MEET FUCK and PLAY no messing!  :angelgirl: :D
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 06:56:57 pm by Elite English Eliza »

Offline mashit1

That's my type of girl , I can feel a booking coming on 👍

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She's been on my long list of to do's , hopefully in a triple header with another girl she has done one with, but be careful of the touting ruled.

jtfm

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thankyou guys its really nice I have your support. I didn't know where else to comment. I saw he has commented on this thread so I hope it was appropriate for me to say something here.

I don't think punters appreciate how much work goes into running a good business and all the leg work we put in. I would say for every 10 enquiries with all the emails, text messages and phone calls back and forth only 2/10 actually go ahead that's 80% time wasters!!! :dash: :scare: I don't understand what they get off on?

I love my job I love sheer the thrill of it all and I am a genuine nympho ... I cant get enough!  :yahoo: However its men like this who make me want to give up and just stick to a few regulars. What I'm selling is the real deal, I run a professional service and even I'm having problems. I can see why so many girls pack it in because it can get stressful. I don't know why because all I'm offering is pure unadulterated pleasure :wacko: I would love love love it if it was just straight forward BOOK MEET FUCK and PLAY no messing!  :angelgirl: :D

I think we all moan about WGs not turning up, but you probably get more than your fair share of timewasters, unusual to see a level headed approach from a WG and I'm sure you will benefit from your attitude. Unfortunately I fear your in a small minority.