Author Topic: Lusty Lola Middlesbrough  (Read 2149 times)

Popcorn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been punting around for a few years now and tried most things, but one thing I'd never done was a dinner date, always thought it was a lot of money to watch somebody eat. However, I had a birthday coming up, and a few quid tucked away, and being single I decided that I would treat myself to a more social punt than the normal 30 minutes or an hour incall.
The big decision was who would be a good companion for the dinner date. After mentally going through my list of regs, it was pretty obvious there was only one real candidate, Lola, I'd been seeing her for a while and we got on well in and out of bed, she was the chattiest escort I knew by a good way and I thought if I was going to sit across a table from one then she was the one.
Thinking part over, I got in touch with her and put the idea too her and she was up for it, gave me a price of £300 for 3 hours, which was OK by me, so I asked her what kind of food she liked and she said Italian. So happens there's a really good little Italian place not far from where I live, so I suggested there, and we started to make arrangements for about a week later. Turned out the estate she lived on was not too far from me either, which was handy for picking her up, but the flat she worked in during the day was a good way off, so I asked if she would be OK coming back to mine after the meal, and she said OK straight off because she'd known me a while.
So the table was booked, and on the night I drove to the place she said to pick her up. She looked very nice, black top, denim mini skirt and high boots, sexy without being tarty, very nice. She was quite excited about the evening, don't think these girls get too many dinner dates, and the chat flowed from the moment she got in the car.
The restaurant was very nice, small but well decorated, clean as a whistle and good, quick service, she was impressed I'd taken her somewhere that nice I think. Won't bore you all with the details of the meal, just say Lola reckoned it was one of the nicest Italian dishes she'd ever had. I offered her wine but she settled for a soft drink. We chatted about all sorts all through the meal, then I paid up and back to my place.
This was another first for me, I've never booked an escort for an outcall so she was the first to cross my threshold. I'd spent a couple of days cleaning and tidying, didn't want her to think I lived in a tip, and she seemed to like it. We had a cup of tea while the meal settled then into the bedroom and a very enjoyable end to the evening with OWO, some RO, which she likes a lot, then she rode me cowgirl for a while, a smoochy session in mish, then finally she finished me with one of her teasing edging hand jobs, and if you've never had a hand job off this girl then you've never had a hand job is all I can say.
There was about a half hour of the date left so we lay there cuddling and chatting, then we dressed and I dropped her off at the same place I picked her up. She really went out of her way to make it feel like a proper date rather than a punt, and full marks to her she succeeded, except the sex was ten times better than I'd probably get from a civvie. After I got home she texted me to thank me for a lovely evening.....usually it's me who drops thie WG a text to say thanks, so that was nice of her too, but then she comes across as a genuinely nice lass.
So, good company, good food and good sex, couldn't complain about anything. I might never do it again, but it's a great memory to have and anyone who thinks it's too pricey or WGs aren't there for company, well it was my time and my money, and I enjoyed every minute of it and don't begrudge a penny.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Its your money and as you were very happy how it went good on you  :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review, in my younger days took many a girl out for dinner and ended up with nowt bar a good night kiss, so good on ya  :hi:
PS , Lola has a fantastic pair of Calzone's  ;)

Offline Shearer1955

Good on yer....if you enjoyed yourself it was worth it!

Offline AgedCases

Seen her twice, she's a lovely lady.

Offline Stocktonboobboy

Does anyone know where her new place is in Hartlepool?

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Does anyone know where her new place is in Hartlepool?

Best to ask her, precise locations can't be posted on here.   :hi: