Was considering a first visit next Easter to view some of the Deutsche sights. Probably flight to Munich then car hire for about a week, aiming first for Augsburg then into NRW as far maybe as Cologne or Dusseldorf.
The idea of having dozens of topless / nude cuties wondering around does appeal!
Apparantly FKK= nudity used to be true, but not sure what's normally the case nowadays. The information available is patchy.
Some places like Artimes, Oase and Sharks have a 'Lingerie day', so I guess others are nude days. Samya has 'topless' mentioned somewhere, so maybe Mondial's the same (being the same owners)?
Does anyone have more dress info on clubs in the area? It wold help in choosing which places to SEE.
Considering (having been guided by this forum): Colosseum (Augsburg, about 90min from Munich Airport); Living Room (Kaarst near Dusseldorf); Night & Day (Bürstadt, SW of Frankfurt); Oase (Friedrichsdorf near Frankfurt); Samya FKK Club (Cologne); Sharks (Darmstadt); Teenyland (Cologne); World (Pohlheim, N. of Frankfurt).
Will maybe manage 4 places over the week. It looks like being Colusseum the first day - as I've not come across any other good places in easy reach. Probably will include Samya (good reviews, good food, alcohol included and lower prices - still the case ?).
So nude = Oase and/or Sharks? I dont like crowds, or the idea of queing for rooms which would irritate me (and probably also the girls). I'll avoid Fri evening at Oase (especially as it's Good Friday), are there any other busy time&places?
The best (cheapest) car hire deals I've seen are all 'limited milage' max 250km/day. I'''m guessing that's average, eg 4 days hire max 1000km, so doing say 400km, 50km, 400km and 100km would be fine. Or does tracking now mean they can charge you for over 250km on any day?
Looking at InterRent, a compact is under £10 /day. I'd prefer travel by train, but taxi fares to out of town venues would soon mount up.