Author Topic: Madrid street hooker. Any ideas?  (Read 1523 times)

Offline lovetopunt

Hi guys, I am going to Madrid this weekend and always want to have a have go at those street walkers on Calle Montera. I have looked up a bit on here and it seem that the police is arresting people if they use them.

So, I just wanna ask if any of you been there and used them recently. Is it safe to punt this way? I must say some of those girls are hot and really would like to try some of them. Only if I don't end up in jail of course.

Thanks

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Near McDonalds in the centre. By the Telefonica building. Not sure of the street name

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

I know in Barcelona you can be fined big money if caught picking up a street girl if it is illegal i would not chance it mate. I am all for living on the edge of life but you do not want a big chunk of your holiday fund going out as fines.

Better to just go to an agency or a establishment...

Offline oxfordgent

to be honest you really dont need to walk down Calla Montera (which is usually poilced).

a stroll down Calle Gran Via or around Plaza del Carmen will usually do the job. After dark you wont walk more than a couple of paces before being propositioned in either of these areas.

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
to be honest you really dont need to walk down Calla Montera (which is usually poilced).

a stroll down Calle Gran Via or around Plaza del Carmen will usually do the job. After dark you wont walk more than a couple of paces before being propositioned in either of these areas.

Thanks OG. Thats the name I was looking for

Calla Montera is beside the 24hr McDonalds

And Plaza del Carmen was good too

Lots of fun to be had in Madrid