Author Topic: MissLaurenNew  (Read 3301 times)


12 review(s) for MissLaurenNew (5 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6632946) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline MrMog

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 - 45mins ended up just 30mins

Incall - Didsbury

I considered giving her a Neutral based upon a few things being my fault, BUT on consideration the overall attitude and behavior was poor tbh so it is going to be a Negative.

After a hectic day and unfortunately having to cancel a punt with Nickki due to a family problem that arose and needed dealing with, I ended up with some free time and decided to check upon my Puntober hit list.

Lauren was on it as her body looked quite cute on her photos and so I decided to give her a text and see if she was available. I was told she was clocking off soon and if I could make it for 6 I would be seen. As I had already showered and was ready I headed up towards her in the rush hour traffic which was horrendous.

Knowing I was about to arrive a few mins late I phoned her to ask for directions so I could get there ASAP.

I told her where I was and she told me to call her back once I had found the fire station. After a bit of a job I found the area and called for directions. I was at this time around 5 mins late for the appointment and was happy to suck it up and loose a bit of time. After giving me a vague description of where she was I ended up parking on a pub car park and having to walk around trying to find the houses she described to me. 30 seconds on the phone with her kind of gave me the idea of how the rest of the punt would probably go. I was given a number and after a trudge I found the actual houses she vaguely referred too.

I asked her to be wearing a sexy school girl outfit and matching bra and knickers for our meet and was rather disappointed when she opened up the door in her civvies and more or pulled me in and ushered to a rather untidy bedroom with no curtain and in full view of what seemed like a kitchen of some kind. Above the kitchen there was another room with a light on and a window wide open. I was told no one was in them and we were safe.

She then told me she could not do the full hour as her shift was over and so I asked her for a price for the remaining 45 mins after all the faffing about with traffic and her crap directions. We agreed on £80 and I was told to strip off and jump on the bed whilst she got ready. She then bent down and picked up a school skirt and shirt from what looked like a wash pile and then stripped off her civvies and put them on.

On seeing her in them I was saddened to find I was not attracted to her in one bit and her body was not as I had expected, still I had already paid and was going to try and see it through.

I got on the bed and she grabbed hold of my cock with 2 fingers and a thumb and gave me probably the shittiest wank I have EVER had in my entire life. It was half hearted, lacked enthusiasm and if I am being honest actually hurt a little as she used her other hand to squeeze on my bollocks. I had no attraction to her at all, I am not sure what it was but I suspect it was her eyes which seemed to bug out a bit. I asked her if she kissed and she totally ignored me and carried on with her 2 finger wanking technique. Little Mog was not even stirring which is totally odd as I have really never had it do that before. Even on my worst punts I have managed a semi at this stage. He was dead and not for working so I decided to stop her and asked her to lay on her back and play with herself whilst I woke him up a bit myself. Within a few mins the blood started to pump and just as I was about to start getting a proper stiffy, she grabbed my hand and started with her 2 finger cock wank again which kinda killed things A LOT.

She then looked at me and said NEVER MIND I GUESS ITS JUST NOT HAPPENING. It bloody well was love but not because of anything you had done! I was feeling deflated in more than one way now and decided to stop her again and tried once more to raise the titanic. After a bit of a shifty wank I managed to get it stiff enough for a condom to be put on. The condom she used (choice of 2) was to say the least a bit shit and barely covered the end of my cock. I was not really for sticking it up her without it being properly protected so I lay her on her back and went in for a tit wank. It took all of 15 seconds before she ended up grabbing my cock again and trying to give me a 2 finger wank. At this point I was really loosing my temper and had to tell myself it was all fine just to stay calm. Every time I managed to get it stiff she would grab my cock and give me a piss poor wank whilst doing christ knows what she was trying to do to my bollocks which were by now aching a bit.

Noticing the other condom on the table I made the excuse that the condom I had on was causing the problem and I pulled it off and she told me she had just one more left. Hoping it was a good one she pulled it over my now semi erect shaft and went in for another shit 2 finger wank. At this point I stopped her and told her to bend over doggy and managed to get myself hard enough to slip it in. I really had no problems as tbh her minge is not the prettiest I have seen and as I was not fully hard it kinda slipped in without me even noticing. The more I banged away the harder it got and the better it felt. Still crap but I was determined to cum and get it all over with. After 5 mins of banging and even offering her to put cushions under her belly she suddenly pulled it out and grabbed my cock again in her 2 finger wanking style and asked me to cum for her. At this point I just knew this was a shit punt and gave up on it.

At no point did she attempt to kiss, there was no oral whatsoever, she spent a few mins emailing her uncle and repeatedly just randomly stood up and walked around the room whilst I tried in vain to get a Stiffy. Even when I was giving her doggy she was looking into space and was pretty pissed off I had not just cum and fucked off. In the end she returned to the bed and I was rock hard and ready to give it a proper go. At which point she told me time was up at just over 30 mins in and that she had to go. As she told me this she was already pulling on her civvies whilst I was still kneeling there on the bed with a condom on and my cock finally ready for action. I was going to say something about the time but tbh I just wanted out of the bleedin building as I had noticed there was an Asian man in the room facing the window who was smoking a cig and obviously had seen pretty much everything going on in the curtain-less room.

I jumped up, threw my clothes on and was pretty much marched to the door. She never even said goodbye.

I headed to get my car and drove past the house and noticed she was heading to a bus stop. From the message she told me was her uncle I realised it was actually someone giving her an address for an outcall she must have been heading too.

To say the punt was dire was to say too little, yes I was partly to blame by being late BUT then I still shafted by paying over the odds for what ended up being a 30 min half arsed punt with the most unenthusiastic and disinterested WG I have punted with in a long time. At least the Polish girl I reviewed on here a while back attempted to have sex with me. What she did was nothing more than try her hardest to stop me getting erect by half arsed wanking methods and squeezing of my balls. I could have stayed at home and had a wank tbh.

Anyway on my way home and still fully loaded after a quick detour to Bolton I called in for a blowjob off an ex who I had been texting all day. She was up for it and so was I so she got the kettle on and I popped around for a few hours in the sack. Within a few mins of being there I was fully erect and balls deep in muff and getting the fuck I should have had in the first place. I am kicking myself now as I could have saved £80 and still got my end away. You live and learn I suppose?

I think it was just down to the fact I had no attraction to her at all. She had a decent body but her appearance was not the best. I refrained from going down on her as tbh I was worried at what I might get and her muff looked a bit rough and battered. I tried to suck her tits but tbh they had a strange pvc taste so I stopped.

Would I return? Not a chance on this earth.

Would I recommend to others? Not a chance on this earth.

If a disinterested rough as fuck well used and washed up WG is what you want AND you have a thing got boggly eyed women then she is the girl for you. If not then go elsewhere.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 12:18:58 am by MrMog »

Offline bigmc

I'm surprised you even gave a thought to giving that a neutral. That sounded aweful.

Offline MrMog

I considered it on the grounds I was late and had trouble getting a stiffy, I later attributed the latter to her as I had no problem getting one with my ex later the same evening. She simply did not turn me on tbh, not her fault really but then I also looked at the service I received and decided it warranted a Negative just to give others the heads up on the crap punt. I think it was more down to her have an out-call booked that same evening and wanting to get there on time. I was kinda dragged in, given a shit service then booted out early so she could get ready and be off out on time. None the less she was not my type anyhow and was a bit rough looking for my tastes. Her muff looked like it had taken a battering over the years :(

Offline MrMog

She actually checked her phone and with still 20 mins left on the clock to tried to tell me I had 4 left and needed to cum and get gone. Seriously lousy service tbh.

foreverandever

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That's what this site is all about for me. I had considered changing the type of bird I saw and she appealed to me greatly. Not after this review the skank.

Offline threechilliman

Sorry you had a poor one Mog. Very different to my experience - I had a good laugh with her and her service was full of enthusiasm. That said, you can (and should) only report on your own experience and what you describe doesn't border on neutral - a comfortable -ve IMO. Looks like she may have tried to take that one extra booking she didn't have time for - with inevitable results!

Variable service quality will put many off.

tcm

Offline frankc

Saved me some money there MrMog.....she was on my hotlist and quite near the top.....now binned.


Offline MrMog

I was hoping she was going to be a good punt and all the signs were there she would be from her reviews.

If I am being honest I think it was more down to her wanting to get off to her out-call ASAP and you could clearly tell she was going through the motions and was not interested in the slightest once I handed the money over. I also think she sensed I had no attraction to her too.

Glad someone got a decent punt from her TCM and perhaps under better circumstances she would be a girl to see, sadly I paid for a service and got pretty much none.

No kissing, No Oral and pulling away whilst I am still in mid flow so she could try and make me cum as soon as she could by using a 2 finger wank is a bit of a crap service in my book.

Luckily for her though I still rate her above Sexy Busty Leah so it goes to show just how bad Leah was lol

« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 08:05:34 am by MrMog »

Soprendo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is this not the same Lauren that's on the board blacklist

Offline threechilliman

 :timeout:
Is this not the same Lauren that's on the board blacklist

Correct!

tcm

Offline MrMog

TBH it appears that it is :(, from what I can gather she was trying to out InfoSeeker?

From meeting with her she appears the type that would do that if scorned.

I know for sure I will never use her services again.

Offline MrMog

when I say use her services I actually mean accept a 2 finger wank.

Offline cueball

Bloody hell mog, just read your review, sorry you had a shitter.

Like you say, you live n learn.

Thanks for the heads up and I won't be troubling her schedule.

Offline Tonymanc

Alright lads,

I saw this girl the same day(ish).

I have to say it was sh!t!

Again, I was just not feeling it and she made no effort Other than a shit wank.

I was told on entry no kissing, (Which I like)!

Will not return.

Tm.


NotoriousNot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm surprised you even gave a thought to giving that a neutral. That sounded aweful.

Exactly what crossed my mind!

OP - that sounded absolutely horrific, hope your next punt goes better!

Offline MrMog

As I said I toyed with the idea based on the fact I had no sexual attraction to her (Odd really as I would screw anything most times). I kinda gave her the benefit of the doubt and accepted I was not firing on all cylinders. But then I quickly changed my mind when I concluded that the main reason for that was most probably the fact she answered the door in her civvies and more or less pushed me into the bedroom where she then picked up an un-ironed skirt and top from a washing pile and put it on. Her underwear was what I would consider to be everyday stuff that you would wear to go shopping. Hardly the sexy stuff she has in her pics. Her body was also far from what is on her photos. Facially she has kinda bulging eyes which to me was a serious turn off.

All of the above contributed to me not getting an erection and I was even rocking a little blue pill for added assurance. I later called upon an ex I keep in contact with and have a mutual fuck buddy relationship with. I should have called on her first and saved a few quid as I had no problems getting a stiffy with her.

On reflection of the punt it was pretty shocking by any standards and it seems someone else has the unfortunate experience I had.

You have some good punts and some bad, this for me was a seriously bad one and tbh in a silly kind of way I am rather glad I had the experience if I am being honest as if it saves some of the lads on here being shafted then it was worth it in my book. After all this is what the site is here for.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 01:34:20 pm by MrMog »

Offline MrMog

Alright lads,

I saw this girl the same day(ish).

I have to say it was sh!t!

Again, I was just not feeling it and she made no effort Other than a shit wank.

I was told on entry no kissing, (Which I like)!

Will not return.

Tm.

I forgot to mention I was also told no kissing and no fingers :( she told me that AFTER I handed the cash over.

SimonPeters1979b

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I met Lauren a while ago - my over-riding memory was of her breasts being very different sizes. Well disguised in her pictures, which may be why it stood out so much.

Other than that she came across as business like, rather than someone who really enjoys what they do.

Offline andypunts

Saw Lauren last year,  disappointed with the booking.
Very brief light kissing and cuddling, OK sex, but nothing special.

Before the punt, a beautiful young Asian lady's car rolled into the back of my car, causing no damage, as she apologised she stroked my arm. That was probably the most affectionate touch I got from a woman that day.

Offline MrMog

Kissing and cuddles ? Luxury.

She wanked me off like she was holding a bag of dog shit in her fingers.

And yes her tits are odd sizes :(

Doubledex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think I saw this skank about 2 years back, one of my worse punts ever. She was like the mad cat woman of The Simpsons with cats all over her gaff, even in the bedroom too while I was trying to nail her! gave up in the end and just put it down to experience.