Author Topic: Athens. Filis and Kolonou streets?  (Read 6258 times)

ReverendJim

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I am going to Athens soon. I have been hearing good things about Filis Street and Kolonou Street as cheap RLD areas. Anyone been?

I am also interested in hotel outcall agencies, but these look quite risky to me from reviews I have seen.

Offline shagbambi

Would be very interested too, as I have a summer holiday booked....

Offline Jerboa

With the bubbles up shit street, and maybe soon kicked out of the Euro maybe they are pimping their wives out for hard cash. ;)

Offline shagbambi

Exactly Jerboa.  There has to be a flourishing industry.  AW has nothing.  There are a couple of online sites but nothing offering a decent incall location that I could see.

Offline Jerboa

Exactly Jerboa.  There has to be a flourishing industry.  AW has nothing.  There are a couple of online sites but nothing offering a decent incall location that I could see.

AW is only useful in UK, you have to use local listing sites.

ReverendJim

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I am now back. It was not that great.

I went to Filis rather than Kolonou as Filis is supposed to be more up market (by which I mean 20 Euros rather than 10).

First off I tried the 'studio' Filis104 which is down an alley right at the end of the street, but they only had one girl (an oriental looking tall and skinny girl) not my type. The price for a basic service was 50 Euro which was supposed to be for about 20 minutes. Studios are legal Athens brothels that are supposed to be more sophisticated than the usual houses along the street. Hardly anyone speaks English but there was a dominatrix there who translated for me. They also have a website so you can check who is on but it is all in Greek.

Filis itself is supposed to be the typical RLD in Athens. The street is run down and has houses with bright white lightbulbs outside the places that are open for business. You just go in the door and there is a madam who introduces you to the girls (who are invariably eastern European from what I could gather). You are expected to be in and out in about 10 minutes so it is just a basic suck and fuck with condom. I tried 2 different ones. First one was an inanimate eastern European girl, extremely attractive, but no English and just looked incredibly bored. Cost 20 Euro. This was relatively early around 7pm. Already there were gangs of young Greeks cruising the area and going in and out of the houses. It seems quite common to just go in and look and then walk out again.

I went again at a later time (11pm) and it was far worse. Almost all the places were full of guys waiting to be seen. I eventually found one right at the end of the street which was empty and saw a Bulgarian girl. Attractive but not interested and couldn't be bothered to make the effort. She was seemed angry that I was English. So a bit of a waste of time (and 20 Euros). When I came out there were already about 6 or 7 guys waiting.

The area is pretty run down and cheap and not speaking Greek is a potential problem as supply of punters seems to outstrip demand and the madams (and girls) often cannot be bothered with non-Greek speakers.

Offline Jerboa

So that's where all the bail out money has gone to, don't tell Merkel or she might invade again lol.

Offline shagbambi

Thank you for reporting back.  May give the area a miss. I heard about the ques from a friend that had punted in the eighties there but thought it was a thing of the past!

Offline dem83

kolonou and filis has very cheap brothels. you should try a "studio" which costs around 50 EU. you can see several studios here External Link/Members Only and for reviews check External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only. stricly speaking studos are premium brothels. if you want to meet outcall and spend lets say an hour you need to looks for call girls.
Again for reviews check  External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only. most Greek porn stars are working somehwere, in case you are interested

p.s. the bail out money are used to pay interest from previous borrowed money and so on and so forth

Offline shagbambi


spil

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi

First time posting. Punted once, years and years ago but now having another go - basically going to Athens for a week and a bit, intend getting a few shags in.
This is an interesting thread, just wondering if anyone else is currently availing of Greece. I'm assuming prices are going down dramatically this last 12 months or so and a cheap shag is about 20, quality shag a good bit higher. I'm assuming they're so eager for cash money the place is becoming seriously good value!!  I'd like to chalk up about 4 or 5 different girls, maybe treat myself to one classy one. Any recent tips or advice from anyone who's been and experienced gratefully received.

Anyway, thats it. At ease!!

S