Author Topic: Louisa Loves / Jamie Leigh Glasgow  (Read 2572 times)


5 review(s) for Riley Reed  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Jamie Leigh (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Man With No Name

Manchester hooker who tours up here (I think Edinburgh and Glasgow) using both a main (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) and secondary, effectively fake profile (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only). It was the latter I made the mistake of litterally taking a punt from, but in hindsight, should've put two and two together and realised it was this Louisa boot, already with several poor reviews. So nearly walked when she answered but stupidly didn't, especially when I had Kimmy (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) as a plan B. Really can't explain why I didn't, but guess I just thought it would've been better than it was, due to the fact this was a British chick after several half-arsed awkward EE punts.

Positives - Good comms, location and flat, (serviced apartments in Bath St) understanding and accommodating when I was running slightly late.

Negatives - Fake secondary profile, photo-shopped to fuck-all-resemblance in main profile: way chubbier and far less attractive, unprofessional manner, mechanical, rushed limited services, only fulfilled agreed services when pushed, fussy bastard, generally as daft as a brush - her own hair brush to be exact.

Paid 90 for half an hour, back in mid-November.

Looks - 4/10
Body - 5/10  - big fake tits but not that good.
Services 3/10
Attitude 3/10
Location, Comms. etc 10/10
VFM - 3/10.

Couldn't tell me the right floor she was on for a start. Only let me cum twice after I pointed out she agreed so on the phone. Not nearly as toned or pretty as her photoshopped pics, (not that I even booked from this profile) utter shit compared to the ones on her fake secondary profile. Was keen for me to cum and go as quickly as I could, spent a lot of time on her phone before and after without even being apologetic. Very fussy about positions etc. - wouldn't even lean back to let me play with her tits and grind on me while on top.

She wasn't rude in any way and I still made sure she made me cum twice, so wasn't a complete disaster - just a bit shit, so would never go back. Overall - 4/10.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 02:36:31 am by The Man With No Name »

Offline tazman1002001

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4,403
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
What a nightmare .....did you say to her about her fake profile after you finished?

Also Kimmy was great I saw her in Dec when she was here......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline hornysixtynine

Unlucky mate, yeah I wasn't exaggerating when I gave my review. Normally I have some half decent positives for a punt even when a negative but she was a bad one for me, had better from romanians. The fact she was english I thought could be reliable enough.

Win some lose some

Offline Deepstroker

£90 for half an hour?? no chance. Do they not know what the national minimum wage is in this country and the influx of WGs on AW?

I dont care who it is,,if i was punting again i would pay no more than £50 per full half hour or have a wank for free..

Offline seeker

That's another skank for the black list  :bomb:

Offline seeker

Just had a look at both those profiles and they are not even similar  :unknown:
One is blonde and one is brunette. .
The only trueish photo I would guess is in her gallery of her chewed up coupon. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

TheNewSeeker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm checking out External Link/Members Only for a future punt and and came to this thread. It seems the two profiles mentioned by the OP have parted company, with one active in Manchester the other in Leeds, both available today. The latter has several SP names used in the feedback. Would not therefore trust this one iota. The former has only 2 feedbacks, one in 2011 and the other recent. The profile has been going since 2009! All suspect!


 :timeout: