Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
UK Punting
(Moderators:
daviemac
,
Kev40ish
,
Iloveoral
)
»
How often do you punt ?
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
How often do you punt ?
(
Read 1978 times
)
thorltd
Age Check :
Guest
«
on:
September 21, 2016, 07:25:58 pm »
Recently discovered the joys of soho . Punt nearly 2-3 times a week
mrdiamond77
Age Check :
Posts: 4,128
Likes: 0
Reviews: 53
«
Reply #1 on:
September 21, 2016, 07:29:13 pm »
Usually punt once or twice a month. Have been punting more often as of late as I have had more time on my hands, usually once a week.
Plan R
Age Check :
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 11
Reviews: 41
«
Reply #2 on:
September 21, 2016, 08:07:39 pm »
I allow myself one red hot Indian Curry (take-away) per week +
I allow myself one red hot Polish/Hungarian Pussy (eat-in) per month
At least there's some self imposed rules I stick to.. heaven knows there ain't many others
Dreamweaver1
Age Check :
Posts: 80
Likes: 0
Reviews: 8
«
Reply #3 on:
September 21, 2016, 09:10:47 pm »
Once every 4 weeks when the window of opportunity opens.
PaintBrush
Age Check :
Posts: 836
Likes: 1
Reviews: 7
«
Reply #4 on:
September 21, 2016, 09:28:53 pm »
When the punt bank is full, the right lady is available and timeframe works out.
Unfortunately not very often
paul_2407
Age Check :
Posts: 730
Likes: 9
Reviews: 29
«
Reply #5 on:
September 21, 2016, 10:52:30 pm »
3 times a week if not more
David1970
Age Check :
Posts: 3,526
Likes: 41
Reviews: 64
«
Reply #6 on:
September 21, 2016, 11:04:09 pm »
Punting can be additive. I worked in Hong Kong and blow all the extra money I was making on punting instead of saving it as planed. I was out almost every night looking for a punt.
I now punt only every month, I keep it under control.
stewpid
Age Check :
Posts: 449
Likes: 11
Reviews: 34
«
Reply #7 on:
September 21, 2016, 11:08:48 pm »
Usually once a month definitely. Can be twice a month if I have the disposable income for it. I'd love to do it more but I want to keep it in check so that I'm not blowing loads of money this way and luckily it's also hard to find the time with working in the week etc.
notcalledchris
Age Check :
Posts: 1,617
Likes: 36
Reviews: 87
«
Reply #8 on:
September 21, 2016, 11:40:56 pm »
20 fucks and 3 massages with wanks in about five years. So not much. If business took me to the big city more id punt more.
joexxx
Age Check :
Posts: 198
Likes: 2
Reviews: 46
«
Reply #9 on:
September 22, 2016, 12:57:00 am »
Usually punt once per month but recently it's been every too weeks. Dealing with sexual frustration is becoming expensive.
bbwandy72
Age Check :
Posts: 476
Likes: 7
Reviews: 11
«
Reply #10 on:
September 22, 2016, 10:14:06 pm »
Very infrequently. Once a year or less.
pork sword
Age Check :
Posts: 553
Likes: 0
Reviews: 4
«
Reply #11 on:
September 22, 2016, 10:50:23 pm »
2-5 a month sometimes more now, A while back it was every 3-5 days but never less than 2 a month, Punting is so bloody addictive..
Malvolio
Age Check :
Posts: 2,204
Likes: 33
Reviews: 107
«
Reply #12 on:
September 22, 2016, 10:55:44 pm »
About 20 times a year - frequency varies according to earnings / outgoings.
Robert44
Age Check :
Posts: 513
Likes: 0
Reviews: 11
«
Reply #13 on:
September 22, 2016, 11:52:06 pm »
Twice a week, usually in a parlour to get maximum value. For an old bloke it keeps me young and smiling. Good for my health.
ciderhead
Age Check :
Banned
Posts: 689
Likes: 1
Reviews: 10
«
Reply #14 on:
September 23, 2016, 12:18:24 am »
Used to be once a month but not such much latley, for some reason I'm not getting the buzz I used to
Banned reason:
Needs to review
Banned by:
Iloveoral
JW.Bobbitt
Age Check :
Guest
«
Reply #15 on:
September 23, 2016, 10:23:24 am »
When I am back in my home town, twice a week -Tuesday/Wednesday (after the Monday chaos as all the attached blokes vent their weekend frustrations)
then Saturday/Sunday morning relaxing/un-rushed punt.
When I am out of town, too busy pursuing my hobby to arrange anything
hampshirehog
Age Check :
Posts: 79
Likes: 0
Reviews: 11
«
Reply #16 on:
September 23, 2016, 09:28:03 pm »
I try and get in a couple of punts a month, depending on funds and work. Hoping to get a sneaky one in tomorrow as I've got a hot Thai lined up
David1970
Age Check :
Posts: 3,526
Likes: 41
Reviews: 64
«
Reply #17 on:
September 23, 2016, 09:34:26 pm »
15 out of 16 guys that replied saying they punt regularly, but only 3 with over 10 reviews.
This site is about punting and reviews help punters like you and me, so try and do a couple of reviews each in the next month, thanks
Romney
Age Check :
Posts: 301
Likes: 2
Reviews: 22
«
Reply #18 on:
September 23, 2016, 10:30:08 pm »
I don't get the chance to engage in it except when traveling for business. I normally do one week business trips, and I try to punt 2 or 3 times during those weeks. Definitely makes me look forward to business trips alot more than I ever used to before discovering this great hobby.....
Watts.E.Dunn
Age Check :
Forum Helper
Posts: 2,632
Likes: 69
Reviews: 47
«
Reply #19 on:
September 23, 2016, 11:10:06 pm »
Around once or twice a month but these days the quality of the girls isnt very good so no incentive to punt more apart from when the weathers nice on the Cam;!
Stoking
Age Check :
Posts: 226
Likes: 4
Reviews: 14
«
Reply #20 on:
September 24, 2016, 03:31:50 am »
It swings from once a week to once every few months. tbh I'm starting to get bored with it so started chasing civvies again
why am I so stupid?
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
UK Punting
(Moderators:
daviemac
,
Kev40ish
,
Iloveoral
)
»
How often do you punt ?
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close