Author Topic: Delicious Stephanie - Woking - Surrey. 30s Polish Milf.  (Read 1753 times)


1 review(s) for Delicious Stephanie  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline advent2016

External Link/Members Only

When: 2018-06-12, Lunchtime

Comms: I phoned Steph and she immediately texted back, I followed up on phone agreed length of star and price and services. Address by txt a few mins later. I phoned when outside and she gave me the flat number.

Location: A few mins from Woking Railway Station. One hour on street parking for less than a pound. Safe area, lots of Asian shops and temple. Modern gated flats. There was another SP/maid in another room.

Service requested: 30 mins OWO/CIM, kissing RO, doggy and a bit of spanking.

Price: £80
 
The SP: late 30s,  dark hair, about 5'6" tall. no obvious tattoos, shaven pussy, slight smoker taste. She has a small belly I first thought she was pregnant.

Nationality: Polish

The Essay: I arrived, was shown into flat and bedroom and paid my fee, given a glass of water. Offered a shower, but had one previously at work. Straight into FK, and disrobing, kissing each other's bodies. Her nipples were a bit too sensitive and she playfully bit mine (which is like a turbo button to my cock), she worked her way down to suck my cock, and alternated as requested my balls and come back to kiss. Into 69 for a bit,tasted clean but she didn't like fingers. Came up for air, and rubbered up and enjoyed some doggy and after a few minutes back to 69 where I came loud and explosively and she swallowed. I'd meant to ask for a snowball (even though it's not on her likes, but if it says swallow, I assume they're up for it).
Steph cleaned me up with wet wipes including my face and asked if I wanted the massage. It was quite nice, then a stinging whack on my arse with a leather paddle, I looked back, smiled and said she hadn't forgotten that I needed a spanking and she delivered several more strokes, we both enjoyed this. I showered, dressed and left. Total time 30 mins.


Summary:Excellent BJ

Would I return:Yes, Excellent BJ technique. Like to come twice and explore her dom side.







Offline horsa

is her BJ one of the best you had?

Offline advent2016

She's somewhere towards the bottom in my Hotlist. I like to see a provider at least 3 times to check for consistency.

Surbiton
Sarah
2635802

kingston
Gina
1899683

Russel Sq
Rose Red
4507847

Tours
Kimberley
2232513

Streatham
Ruby
2343638

Tours
Samysams
421445

Heathrow
Kitty
2745004

Windsor
Patti
3847688