Saw Nikkii on Friday after a negative the day before, so was hoping for an improvement and I got it.
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only . Made easy phone contact and drove to a street with loads of parking, but all residents only. It was mid-afternoon so took a chance and was OK, no ticket when i got back to the car.
Nikkii answered the door in dress down civies which is always a disappointment but she looked fit so i went for it. She is the girl in the photos, but without makeup looks a lot more girl next door, and more appealing to me.
Had a very relaxed 2 pop session, all covered and no kissing, which is what I want so fine for me. A very fit body with small but perfectly formed boobs, long tanned legs and loads of eye contact.
Probably a bit vanilla for many but I had a good time
Mixed reviews on here but if you want a fit young blonde she is recommended,