Author Topic: Brussells, Ghent, Amsterdam RLDs  (Read 2741 times)

cjkanye02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Did a four day tour of these cities for work recently and of course checked out the RLDs.

Brussels has an RLD along the side of the north train station. It is one long street with windows along one side. It will take around 15 minutes to walk from one end to the other. The area is a bit dodgy, with lots of graffiti and lots of intimidating looking Belgian guys staring at you and lots of rowdy groups of European lads so a bit threatening location wise. There were maybe 40 girls working there on a weekday afternoon, mostly 7s but the occasional 8 or 9. I didn't punt there as the place looked really dingy and I had a lot of work to do.

Ghent is different. Really beautiful place. RLD is 5 or 6 small streets with maybe 30 girls working on a Friday night. Girls are mainly 8+ with a few mingers but a handful of stunners. I saw 2 in one night . It was an Amsterdam style service, suck & fuck, but very laid back and very friendly and very attractive girls. Great place all in all, though maybe a little small for a day trip specifically from the UK.

Then travelled up to Amsterdam. It may be because it was January, but the RLD there really feels to be on the decline. Very sparsely populated Windows day and night. Lots of big old women. Lots of closed Windows. I saw 3 girls, 2 were OK and 1 was a scam. I love Amsterdam to bits but it is almost over as a sex destination unless it picks up massively later in the year.

All sessions were 50e so I guess 250e for 5 sessions, 4 of which were good was better than a kick in the balls :)

My research and chats with the girls indicate that Antwerp has a good and large RLD. It is on the list for my next trip to the region
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 07:29:58 am by cjkanye02 »

Offline Jerboa

Thanks for the report, €50 for a 15min suck & fuck is not vfm, you expect it in Amsterdam, but it seems now more common price quoted in other RLD's, as I was quoted this a couple times recently in Düsseldorf.

Offline jonjo29

I visited Brussels a couple of weeks ago, and being the dirty old monger that I am, my first stop was the RLD alongside the Gare de Nord. I was taken by surprise at the quality of the girls. Some real stunners. It,s years since I was in Amsterdam and the window girls there never got me turned on.

vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
My research and chats with the girls indicate that Antwerp has a good and large RLD. It is on the list for my next trip to the region

I found this helpful info on Antwerp RLD...looks very civilised!

External Link/Members Only

On the panel on the right, links to similar pages on other European RLDs inc the ones mentioned in the thread title.


Offline jimmyinreading

I was in Ghent recently, so took a trip to the small RLD. I was passing there in the middle of the day, so wasn't sure if it would be open for business at all, and had read online reports about the authorities clamping down on the attire/behaviour in the windows, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that at lunchtime there were about 20-30 girls in their windows, and whatever the details of the campdown had been, there was lots of flashing etc. from behind the windows. Usual range of ages, colours, builds, have to say there was something there for most tastes, despite being lunchtime and being quite a small RLD. Eventually chose a girl due to her having an absolutely magnificent arse ... turned out the rest of her was very nice too, gorgeous Hungarian girl. €50, standard punt. Great lunchtime detour!

Offline cmanc

mm Amsterdam has gone smaller over the years, but still a great city.
Must do Brussels this May. Some stunners in Ghent when i was there, but going back a few years.
with exchange rate 50 not to bad.