Author Topic: Best FKK for Spinners  (Read 1003 times)

Northernsoles

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hello, some advice from you experienced Euro Mongers,
I am visiting Germany soon (two days a Monday and Tuesday long days and nights) and was interested in your collective views of the best club featuring 19-25ish yo girls, 6-10 figures, natural/or small breasts, gymnastic/athletic builds. Money is no object, prefer the west of the country - so Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf (NATO sectors LOL) What sort of budget for the club/ladies (excluding travel and hotel) should I allow.
Looking forward to your views...

Offline Jerboa

Ok so you have no city or region already decided on visiting? If so I'd suggest Frankfurt or Cologne & Düsseldorf areas.
A car would make you more mobile, but not essential, if you read the trip reports and the puntingwiki guide I wrote, will give you a idea of budget, you pay the club entry, then from €50 to the girls.

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

It really depends on how many times you want to fuck. In Artemis I spent £200 and that covered entry and my choice of three girls. A good tip I found here is to always budget one more than you plan. I planned to bang two girls but had the funds for three just in case and it worked out well.


vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This place in Cologne has always intrigued me as I like nubile babes too. I've never visited nor read reports, but it looks like it's offering what you were asking for...

External Link/Members Only

Let us know if you do!  :thumbsup: