Hi all,
I will be going to Berlin shortly and the main things/plan is the flatrate places which I have asked about in the other post but I am always a fan of street walkers, I like to just walk around and check them and and find it very exciting talking to them on the street and go away with them occasionally.
So, I just want some help from the experience punters on here and find out the dos and don'ts with the street girls in Berlin as well as some tip how the negotiate the price as well as what is the pricing in general so I know I am not being ripped off.
Also, location where i can find them if possible. where I will be staying after checking out some posts on here I think Kurfürstenstrasse is the closest area but any suggestion on the the areas will be very appreciated.
thanks