Author Topic: Auntie Minx In Blackpool  (Read 1295 times)


1 review(s) for SEXY - AUNTIE - MINX (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mi-Go

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This lady works out of a house on the edge of Blackpool town centre.

One phone call arranged the appointment.

The photos on her profile are all acurate, although she claims to be 48, but I don't think so.  Probably well into her 50's.  But I've got a thing about older women so no problem for me.

Minx was wearing a Police woman's outfit, as I'd asked for.  She's not great looking, but put a lot of effort into giving me a good time.  A good kisser, I was soon having a great time as we groped each other and undressed.  She's carrying considerable weight around her midriff/arse, but that was just something else to get hold of.

Tits not very big and rather saggy, but does give decent OWO.  Finished with HJ which was very satisfying.

While she's not great physically, she does take her job very seriously.  She is also one of the friendliest WG's I've ever met.