External Link/Members OnlyFirst visit to A1Orchid in Middleton, as I had heard good things about Claudia.
The parlour was a shop front on a main road with a roller shutter which was on view in the bedroom, so I guess anyone walkingpast would hear what was going on, shower was okay but cramped space.
Had a choice of girls but went for Claudia despite her being Romanian, had been told she had good English and did DFK, which was both wrong, she seemed put out when I tried DFK with her, and the punt just went down hill from there, tried kissing her breasts but was not allowed long before she complained the nipples were sore, so had a back rub could't call it a massage, and then she put a condom on me and did oral, made no attempt at offering oral without might have been due to her language problem, but didn't try to communicate anything else, so it was a quick wank from her and then she got up and got dressed, leaving me after about 20 minutes as I then went back into the tiny shower unit.
Might be okay if she learned how to talk in English, as some say she does a good service, but I found it hard work and didn't think she enjoyed what she was doing. 5/10