Author Topic: Demi @ La Maison.  (Read 1511 times)

KennyMilkshake

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I don't know the link for Demi, but she works at La Maison In bury.

Late 20's and quite slim longish brown hair and a very pleasant attitude for the work.

Started with a massage after the customary shower while Demi was in the room, good attention to a shoulder which clicked, and then she went lower down and did a ball and cock massage before asking me to turn over, gave me a bit more of a rub down before using her mouth to give OWO, and teased me with rubbing her tits on my chest and then giving more oral, I didn't want to spurt too early so changed positions with Demi, and exchanged some kissing which was not DFk but was more than a gentle kiss, then I licked her sweet tasting pussy with a finger massaging her anus, till she came and then she finished me off with a wank at my request, even after time was up.

La Maison has many great girls and I want to see them all so I might not get around to see her soon, but she is well worth a punt. very obliging attitude...8.5/10