Author Topic: Lily at Siam Smile Newcastle  (Read 842 times)

Offline Browneyes

Was in Newcastle for a few days and this shop seemed to have the best/most reviews so thought I would give it a go.

On a very busy street which normally doesn't bother me but there were a couple of people standing outside the entrance waiting for the bus. I called from outside to check if someone available and they were so I said I'd be there in a few mins. Luckily, a bus came and entrance cleared. You walk down the corridor and press a door bell which was quickly opened.

Lily opened the door, cute early to mid 30s Chinese lady. Spoke very little English and I think she new to both the UK and obviously the shop.

I was shown straight into a  room and asked how long I wanted. I went for the 1 hour at £45. Paid and she left to put money away.

Massage was average but she placed her legs by my arms at the side of the table so I can stroke her legs. When she massaged my legs, she massaged bum area and top of thigh so had me hard by the time I turned over. Agreed £40 for b2b.

She striped fully naked, nice body. No real b2b. Did get on table and rub her breast on my body for a few mins and then some light body kisses before she sat on the table and started the hand job.

I got her to slow down and spend more time playing with my balls. She followed my instructions well and the nice slow HJ lasted a good 10 - 15 mins. So overall happy even though b2b was lacking. Cleaned me up and after returning from washing her hands, gave a nice relaxing head massage.

External Link/Members Only

Online maxxblue

Website address is: External Link/Members Only

OP, are you sure she was Chinese, as this place is ran by Thais?

Offline waynekerr600

Website address is: External Link/Members Only

OP, are you sure she was Chinese, as this place is ran by Thais?

IIRC wasn't it Thai when Tikky had it then taken over by the Chinese? It does say Thai on the link which is confusing.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2026, 09:27:20 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline Browneyes

Her English was poor but I'm pretty sure she said she was Chinese when I asked if she came from Thailand. The massage differently had no hint of Thai massage in it (I had a legit Thai massage in Doncaster just a few days earlier), just standard massage you get in Chinese shops. She also looked more Chinese than Thai to me.

Offline jarrovian

Website address is: External Link/Members Only

OP, are you sure she was Chinese, as this place is ran by Thais?
It got taken over by Chinese quite some time ago

Online maxxblue

Thanks for clarifying, fellas  :thumbsup: