Author Topic: Parlour Girls and Underwear  (Read 8358 times)

Offline simon07

In Singapore, esp in the good old days of Orchard Tower, 4 floors of ‘whores’ as it was known as, there are quite a few beauty shops for facials and massage. I went there a few times to see said Beautician with pop off buttons on white overalls and a merry time it was. Ah, the sound of seduction.

Offline RandomGuy99

In Singapore, esp in the good old days of Orchard Tower, 4 floors of ‘whores’ as it was known as, there are quite a few beauty shops for facials and massage. I went there a few times to see said Beautician with pop off buttons on white overalls and a merry time it was. Ah, the sound of seduction.
You must have been so beautiful after all those visits

Offline koshkaj

Look at his pfp. it's a true likeness  :lol:

Online mr.bluesky

When I first started punting in the mid-80’s, girls in Birmingham parlours all seemed to wear those white beautician outfits, the ones with press stud fasteners. I used to love to hear those press studs pop, revealing the sexy lingerie underneath.

Yes ,I remember those little white tunics they use to wear. When you went to Lucy Palmers the girls would sit in the lounge with their tunics cut to a very short length and their boobs almost spilling out the top. You were spoilt for choice if you didn't have a regular favourite .Oh happy days  :D Although I haven't visited this place for a long time I believe the girls at Victoria house in Lutterworth still wear black tunics but not sexy tunics.