External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyI saw Millie recently. I almost cancelled as it was a hassle to get the house number when I arrived at the arranged time. Only half hour later she was ready... I was already driving for 10min home but she was very apologetic so I turned around.
She has quite some list with options. Half hour 120, hour 200, kissing +20, rimming +50, her cumming +50 and maybe more (like cim etc). I went for half hour with kissing she said she was happy to do dfk for £140.
When I arrived I was pleased to see that it was the girl from the ad. She looks very femme / good looking, not too much make-up but I didn't mind. She wasn't as enthusiastic unlike many other TS I've seen when I arrived. She asked if I could pay straight away, then a quick shower. When I came out of the shower she was already undressed on the bed.
The kissing wasn't as great, not much tongue and not much passion. Her tool was a good size. maybe up to 5-6inch good width for a beginner. I sucked her and she got hard pretty quickly.
She offered to top me. So she got a pillow for me to lie on my back on, got a condom and slowly entered. Was all comfortable for me. Quite quickly she started to pounce me in a bit too hard way. I asked her to slow down. She was really enjoying topping me and it was nice to see her enjoying this. She commented that I felt good.
She started tugging me while topping. After a few min I came and she stopped. Then she cleaned me up. Got offered another shower which I declined.
Off I went after maybe 15-20 min in. No offer of anything else by her and I didn't ask.
Just the combination of not being ready at the time she suggested and the not so enthusiastic way made it a neutral for me. It's unlikely that I will see her again, unless she is at a convenient/close location to me.