Author Topic: Trip to Poland: Lodz, Poznan, Wroclaw and Krakow  (Read 1430 times)

Offline exhippy

In Lodz, which is a lively arty city now three decades after the collapse of the Textile industry. Made a booking at orient masaj but when I got there was no one available and they were rude. So the next day I had an 11am appointment at External Link/Members Only or Black Angel. I met Bella, 28 , small breasts big bum, but pleasant looking. She gave me a fabulous body to body with joint shower for 350zl for an hour (£70). A joy from beginning to end even though there was no kissing or fingering. So I recommend.

Offline stevesucks69


Offline Ladeastyorkshire

Make sure you stop for a pint at the rock pub near orient

Offline exhippy


Offline exhippy


In Poznan, the first place I contacted was rude - Endorfinas. . I decided to try a place that seems to go under various names. Its WhatsApp address is Sensual Massage, at Karola Libelta 26a, a 20 minute walk from the main square. But when you enquire - it sends you this: External Link/Members Only.
I saw Kinga , 170cm, Ukrainian and slim with small breasts, 18 years (almost embarrassing). Nuru ie B2B was 300 but I went for the 500zl. Option with kissing (£100)
There was no pussy or hair touching but despite that it was very good. There were 2 shared showers and she had me wash her both times especially her breasts. She kissed the inside of my ears with her tongue and the kissing was real ‘light french kissing’ and very sensual. There was no massage at all, in a good way. She was friendly throughout and gave me extra hugs and kisses at the end. There were mirrors at both sides. I am not sure how many times I have had 18 year olds in the last 50 years. (The last one was in Brazil for an all nighter just before Covid and I am still in contact with her). I hope she doesn’t get harmed.

Online YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only Just shows search results for Poznan. Where did you find the number?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2026, 04:15:38 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline exhippy

Look up luxury massage Poznan on Google maps. This is the address: Ulica Karola Libelta 26a, 61-707 Poznań, Poland. The website is
External Link/Members Only.

Offline exhippy

So then there was Wroclaw, an astonishingly beautiful place with a horrific history.
 I have just had the most perfectly executed nuru massage at Winks I have ever had and  I have had many for £80 for an hour with Maja. i paid for the upgrade to include touching and it was certainly worth it. She didn’t speak much English, was a slim mid twenties girl pleasant of face. But she knew how to use her body, it was all on my front until I came about 40 minutes in. She alternated using her breasts, her bottom, and her face and her lips (particularly loved her lips on my ear). And she knew when to stop so that I wouldn’t come. It was pure ecstacy. And throughout I was allowed to stroke and rub her pussy and clearly she came
After I showered clean, to my surprise, I got 20 minutes nuru on my back. If I was younger I would have come a second time!
There was less emotional connection than with my previous 2 massages but she made up for it with sheer eroticism.
10/10. I want to move to Wroclaw
External Link/Members Only