External Link/Members Only£160 for an hour incall. The meet was a couple of months ago, near a little art gallery in new town. Nice wee place from the little I saw and I think she does live there.
Gabi was really friendly and welcoming. Little peck at the start. This was my first time meeting her. I liked her looks. Quite a pretty face. Good body. I reckon she's mid 30s but I'm not great with ages.
DFK from really early on which I enjoyed. OW with really good. She clearly knows what she's doing but isn't clinical or businesslike in a bad way. Then it was my turn to explore her body. I'm not a fan of fake tits but honestly hers were okay. Would've preferred natural of course but it's minor compared to her overall qualities/what she offers. She has lovely nipples which are very responsive.
I gave her oral for a long time and she was making some very good sounds.
Had sex after more OW. She does an interesting thing with her pelvic muscles which I quite liked. Sort of squeezing and letting go. Did her on top, me on top, doggy and back to me on top when I came quite hard. Took it slow at the start but then pounded away especially missionary. More DFK throughout.
Enjoyed chatting to her. Had a shower in her ensuite, more chat, and parted ways. I'd see her again and definitely go for round 2 next time.