Author Topic: AMORA_BRUNETTE_23 – Bishop’s Stortford  (Read 998 times)


3 review(s) for AMORA_BRUNETTE_23 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Link:

In addition to her AW profile, she has a two adverts on Vivastreet. One showing up in Harlow and the other in Bishops Stortford. The Harlow one has a different number and her rates are cheaper, but it is definitely her advertising. When I contacted the Harlow number she gave me the same location as hers in Bishops Stortford.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

When:

July 2026

Booking & Comms:

All done via SMS, she doesn’t use WhatsApp. Reasonably responsive, but slow to confirm extra charges etc.

Location:

The first time I met her, she was located in Bishops Stortford town centre. The next time she was at the Days Inn (Birchanger Services M11 J8).

The Girl:

I would say that it’s her, BUT the pictures are very heavily photoshopped. She did send me a selfie some weeks before when I enquired, which was taken at an angle where it was difficult to tell her body shape / size. But facially she was the same as the picture, and not the heavily photoshopped ones on her profile.

Her face is less angular and much rounder, her body is much squarer than the pictures, with a barely noticeable narrower waist. Above the waist she is a size 10/12, from the waist down she is a 14, with sausage legs.

She stands 5’6”. Her boobs are a D cup. Her spoken English is very good.

The Fee

£100 for 30 minutes plus £30 for OWO

The Punt
The first time I met her my plan A and B had fallen through. I contacted Amora and she agreed to meet about 30 minutes later.


I walked in, she was smiling and happy, I found her facially attractive, but not her body as she was a lot larger than I’d hoped.

She gyrated and constantly stroked her hair, trying to tease me. Once the funds were sorted I approached her for a “feel up”. I pulled her titties from her bra and gave them a good tongue lashing. She was groping my cock through my shorts.

Clothes off and she gave my todger a baby wipe down, before dropping to her knees for OWO. It was a combination of sucking my cock and licking and squeezing my balls. It was pretty good.

I was enjoying her work and as I was under a time constraint, I decided to let her continue sucking me, rather than moving on to sex. Also, her body didn’t really do anything for me, it was a bit too lardy for my liking.

She positioned herself on the floor with the back of her head on the corner of the bed, whilst I stood above her. She had my balls in her mouth and I encouraged her to suck them hard whilst I wanked myself. At the same time, she was furiously masturbating herself.

I told her I was ready and she asked me not to cum on her hair. I reached for a baby wipe and spurted in to that, not a drop spilt ;).

A quick clean up and I was on my way.

I did arrange to meet her a second time but asked her on text if she will include French Kissing (she hadn’t quoted me an extra price for it on text at any time). She responded “Yeah”.

Her AW profile says

Q: Do I provide French Kissing? A: Yes, as part of GFE, I provide French Kissing, and I love doing it.

However, when I arrived, she told me it was £30 extra. I showed her the text she sent, and she said it was a mistake on her part. I decided to walk.

Would I return / Verdict

Although the BJ was good, I just didn’t fancy her body enough.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Quick update.

She's using fake photo's as I found the same picture, but edited face

Amora
Hidden Image/Members Only


Taina External Link/Members Only




Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
I reported the pictures to AW.

They removed Amora's profile within hours.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
I noticed her profile has recently gone live again.

Q. Are your profile pictures real and up to date?   A. Yes, they are 100% genuine and all recently taken. You will get what you see here.

She currently has these pictures on her profile, which she had on her profile 6 years ago in 2020 and which were on my review from then.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=281907.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only



Do pictures taken at least six years ago qualify as "recently taken"




« Last Edit: October 05, 2026, 03:52:00 pm by PilotMan »