Author Topic: Nicollette Naughty - Glasgow  (Read 899 times)


73 review(s) for NicoletteNaughtyPSE (69 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Markmarkr

External Link/Members Only
Met with Nic on one of her recent Glasgow tours. Half an hour for £100 - well worth every penny.
Comms with Nic very straight forward through Whattsapp she sent me a load of photos and asked me to choose what outfit I wanted her to wear for the meet. Great touch.
Message in the morning to confirm and off I went to nice flat in Finnieston. Flat number confirmed when I was outside. Nic waiting for mr behind the door. She’s stunning. Very friendly girl, very relaxed and I love a Georgie accent. Paperwork handed over, kit off and we went in for a good snog and felt each other up. Nic thrn asked me to hop onto the bed and I experienced her amazing deepthroat skills, paid attention to the bslls and spat all over my cock licking it all off. It’s a sight I don’t want to forget. I had to stop her before I exploded. She hopped on top and rode the life out me. Wasn’t long before sap rose so asked her to suck me off to completion which she did. Can’t remember if she swallowed or not. Quick shower for me and nice chat afterward.
 Looking forward to seeing her again - great girl and great half hour with a pornstar