Author Topic: Angelica Diamond - Walthamstow  (Read 358 times)


79 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7621232) (34 positive, 16 neutral, 29 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Jali2000

External Link/Members Only

15mins £50

I first met Angie shortly after Covid when the market was dry. I used to see her quite frequently back then. As many who have met her can likely testify, her personality tends to shift multiple times during a single session.

After a while, I stopped seeing her regularly. I caught up with her a few years ago when she was visiting my area. She had put on a bit of weight compared to the pandemic era, which looked great in my opinion.

I happened to be driving past her location last week and messaged her to see if she was available. She was free, so I popped in for a quick visit blowjob. The venue was located on a main road. Angie came downstairs to collect me and took me up to the room. I noticed another girl sitting on a mattress on the floor using her phone in another room, though she didn't look up when I tried to catch her eye.

I wanted a standing service, but she preferred that I lie down. The service itself went pretty quick. The girl has probably blown thousands of cocks so knows what she's doing.

After the session, I got dressed, we had some quick, friendly small talk, and she walked me downstairs in a good mood.

Won't be rushing back, but will keep her on HL for now.