Author Topic: FKK Sunshine, Munich  (Read 357 times)

Offline Bspokes

I called in here on a rainy Sunday Evening at about 8pm. My first impressions were that the person on the desk was a guy (nothing wrong with that I guess but maybe a tiny bit of a surprise?!). Second impression - 100 euro entry! Wow that's quite a lot! It was reasonably busy and filling up.
After a shower I put on the robe and went and explored. It's smaller than Samya, much smaller than Sharks but still really nice, has all the facilities and a pleasant atmosphere. Good number (40 or so) women, and really quite good quality, and porn showing in a seating area off to one side of the bar.
I explored and said a friendly hello to the many and various women who tried to engage with me as I wandered around, and just as I turned to head back towards the main bar & club area, a very pro-active cougar with big naturals wrapped her arm around me and gave me a squeeze and almost demanded I take her to a room! When I complimented her on her tits she took my hand and put it on her tits. Very amusing and nice to be gifted a free squeeze. She was not really my type although she was fit - but she accepted the brush off...
I sipped my beer, watched a bit of the film that was on and then moved to a nice vacant seat in the bar area. I got hit on a few times before a woman sat next to me who I liked the look of. I could see she had nice perky little tits poking out of her strappy lingerie and a nice figure. She was Moldovan and was probably about size 8/25 - 30 years old. I explained I wanted to suck her tits and lick her pussy into the bargain and she asked me I would like her to squirt over me. I didn't need to think about that for very long, and we headed to a room. I won't go into the details of the time I spent performing oral on her except to say that it was nice, however the perky little tits turned out to be silicone! And there was me thinking all implants are big, and pretty obvious! I really don't like 'em and I was so sure hers couldn't be because they were small and cute and a pretty natural shape.
After a good amount of rimming and licking she suggested I lie back and she cleaned and prepped a dildo she took from her purse. She then stood astride me and worked her pussy with it and before long she began to drizzle me with come. She kept this up for a really enjoyable minute (for her and me) and by the end of it I was showered with her come and it was running off me onto the bed. I shan't forget that for a while.
I'd forgotten to take a blue pill so there was no action from me, but time was nearly up and I didn't care at all - I had had a really great experience.
The last bit however took the edge off things. I can't remember exactly how much she charged me (all business carried out beside your locker in the changing room), but I realised I didn't have enough cash. I was pretty certain when I got to the club I had plenty, but my wallet seemed light. I had to use the ATM in the lobby (never keen on that) and pay up and as I walked off down the road I realised that my hotel room, key card was missing. Now, both of these things could be my mistake - I had had the equivalent of about 2 pints that evening so I might just be plain wrong - but I had a horrible feeling someone had been in my locker. I returned immediately (needed hotel key) and the guy on reception and another guy (not very helpful at all the second guy) went with me to the locker and opened it so I could look for my key in and around it. Obviously it was nowhere to be seen and so I left.
Bit of a shame as up to that point it had been a great experience. Next and final report - Oase, Cologne area