External Link/Members OnlyDuration - 1.5 hours
Cost - £300, DFK, OWO and CIM all inclusive
Location - City Centre hotel
Communication and Set UpHad spoke to Alexis months ago with a view to meeting her but had never quite managed to get our diaries to line up until last month. She is a visiting tourer from Manchester. Noticed her back in Glasgow last month and fired off message to arrange a meet, after a few back and forth managed to get meeting set up for the following day.
LocationWell known hotel near the middle of Glasgow across from Hydro and BBC/STV buildings. Plenty of parking and busy hotel so no hassle getting access to lift and up to the floor to her room.
Arrival / First ImpressionMessaged to say I had arrived in the car park and Alexis quickly replied with her room number. I made my way up, knocked on the door and was greeted by a very attractive, dark-haired, gym-fit MILF.
I’d place her in her early to mid-30s, with a tremendous womanly figure, around a size 10/12. She has lovely enhanced breasts which really suit her frame, a gorgeous tan and plenty of tattoos, which complement her look perfectly.
She was dressed in a sexy little basque / lingerie outfit and I fancied her immediately. She's not conventionally pretty per say but she is definitely easy on the eye.
I would say she looks so much better in real life than she does in her photographs, she is far prettier in real life I would say.
She is clearly a gym bunny and is very fit and had plenty of stamina as she would demonstrate later on in the meet.
She was very chatty and friendly from the outset, with a lovely strong Manchester accent. She immediately put me at ease and made a great first impression.
The ActionWe started off with some LFK which soon turned into DFK.
Alexis is a fantastic kisser and there was plenty of chemistry right from the start.
She helped me out of my clothes before climbing on top of me, straddling me while we continued kissing passionately. That sort of enthusiastic start is exactly what I enjoy and immediately set the tone for the meet.
From there she moved down and treated me to a very enthusiastic OWO. She clearly knows what she's doing and put plenty of effort into it, with lots of eye contact and teasing throughout. I gave her some warning when I was getting close and she encouraged me to finish in her mouth. A very enjoyable first round.
We then spent a good 20 minutes just lying together and chatting about life. This was actually one of the things I particularly liked about Alexis. She's intelligent, articulate and interesting to talk to, and the conversation felt completely natural rather than simply filling time between rounds.
Eventually we moved onto round two, beginning with some more OWO before Alexis climbed on top. We tried both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and she looked absolutely fantastic, she is a great sight to see on top of you and I enjoyed watching her tits as she rode me harder and harder, RCG was a treat aswell as she has a tremendous arse on her.
We changed things up again with missionary, accompanied by plenty more passionate DFK, before eventually finishing in doggy. There was loads of enthusiasm and energy from both of us throughout, and by the end we were absolutely spent and collapsed back onto the bed together.
ConclusionHad a brilliant 1.5 hours with Alexis, I would return to see her in a heartbeat. Very sexy woman who clearly enjoys what she does and takes pride in her work, full of energy and good vibes, nothing negative I can think of.