Author Topic: Yumi Glasgow/Paisley  (Read 898 times)


17 review(s) for Yumi (13 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dr_Olivetech

External Link/Members Only

Seen Yumi in Glasgow and very recently in Paisley.

1 hour £120, I think I paid another 20 for owo and £20 for kissing but cant remember as it wasnt discussed by text, only when I got there.

Comms
I seen she was in Aberdeen but fired her a text asking when she was coming back to Glasgow. By chance, she was heading to Paisley so deal done to meet her there. :yahoo:

Location
Paisley flat, very close to Gilmour Street train station. Parked car in carpark at end of street once I knew the number. Buzzer entry. 2nd floor so quite a few steps as its a tenement. Door opened as I got to it. Close was a bit dingy but flat was nice, clean and warm.

Girl
Yumi is the girl in the photos. Speaks ok English and quite chatty. Probably late 30s but looks early 30s. Size 8-10. Great tits and clean shaved downstairs. Over all, I find her very attractive.

Action
As I seen her before I knew her kissing and owo was good so went for the same again. Glad I did, not sure if she remembered me but certainly hit all the right spots. Started with a nice massage and I was in no hurry so happy to go with the flow with her giving me the occasional teasing swipe and rub. Turned over, fantastic owo, had to slow down a bit so had some RO on her, clean and fresh. A few different positions and I was done.

Shower and clean towel and I was off into the Paisley sunshine

Great punt for the money and will return if she is in Paisley or Glasgow again.