Author Topic: First time seeing a TS – looking for tips  (Read 1542 times)

Offline oberoi.sameer.1983

**First time seeing a TS – looking for tips**

Hi guys,

I’ve recently found myself really attracted to TS women and I’m thinking about taking the plunge and seeing one for the first time.

For those of you who’ve done it before, what would you recommend to make sure I have a great time? Anything worth knowing beforehand, or any tips for getting the most out of the experience?

Would be interested to hear from guys who were in the same position the first time and what you’d recommend.

Cheers!

Offline Atlas1957

Looking for just the tip are you? :lol:

If you are looking to Top the TS then it will be similar to an anal only booking with a cis WG.

If you are looking to Bottom then it will be similar to getting pegged by a cis WG. But just like a cis WG seeing a cis punter you may need to stay aware of when they are and aren't using a condom.

In terms of looking at TS WGs on the various websites, I think they use more filters in their photos than cis WGs. They use it to look more attractive but also to look more feminine. It could be body dysmorphia or just good old fashioned bad business practice. I think you need to look closely at every photo they have (as well as read in detail their description on multiple reviews) if you are looking for a very femme TS WG.

If you are looking to Top a femme TS then pay attention to their height in their bios. They may look femme in their pictures (and hopefully in reality), but if you are 5'8" and they are 5'11" and have 10lbs of muscle on you, they might not feel very femme to you.

Offline Rocket1927

**First time seeing a TS – looking for tips**

Hi guys,

I’ve recently found myself really attracted to TS women and I’m thinking about taking the plunge and seeing one for the first time.

For those of you who’ve done it before, what would you recommend to make sure I have a great time? Anything worth knowing beforehand, or any tips for getting the most out of the experience?

Would be interested to hear from guys who were in the same position the first time and what you’d recommend.

what area you looking in

Cheers!


Offline advent2016


Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,459
  • Likes: 295
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
When I saw your post my first thought was the link that JontyR has helpfully added.

Having now tried a few, my main piece of advice would be to work out what you are looking for out of the punt, then see a well reviewed girl from on here. Don't toftt with a TS.

Do you want to top, bottom or both?
Is very feminine important to you?
As with any meeting check what services are offered.
Go with the flow, as a first timer you don't have to decide beforehand exactly what you want to do, you can ease yourself in and let things progress when you're ready.

Enjoy yourself and tell us about it.

Offline shagmore

As stated earlier, if you are looking at taking and not just giving, ensure they are wearing a condom. The experience i had the TS was very reluctant to put one on.
I couldn't do a review as the link had disappeared by the time I got home.
I would also suggest not saying its your first time as they are very dominant and can see this as a way to try to force you to do things you dont want to,
My experience was nothing like a punt with a WG, I mean this in the sense of how they reacted, their manner etc

Offline Iceman90

Be prepared for them to be much more masculine than their pics or videos suggest. No matter how much surgery they’ve had, how long they’ve been on HRT or how “passable” they look in the photos they are still biological males. Also be aware there are many, more specifically Brazilian TS who live as fem gay guys and just cross dress for “work”

Offline GreyDave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,345
  • Likes: 87
  •  
  • Reviews: 113
 :hi: Be aware some of them are huge as they inject in to cock to give it girth

Ive seen a few and one was twice my size. :(   9` and a bit :scare: I got topped but she could tell I was uncomfortable and only put bell in the other was a long but thinner one which with plenty off lube was actual quite enjoyable on my back being wanked at same time as playing with plastic titties ...Bloody expensive though my 1st try was with a thai one which when they topped me I wondered if they were in it was only the banging on me and her holding my hips that I realised they were up me  :D :D :D

Offline RandomGuy99


Offline Thephoenix