Author Topic: Tylanan - Braintree  (Read 805 times)

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Link:

External Link/Members Only

When:

September 2026

Booking & Comms:

SMS her mid morning, quick replies and a comprehensive list of services and prices. Asked if the pictures are 100% real and recent – reply, “yes real”.

The punt got pushed back 15 minutes, which actually suited me as I was running late. So I pushed it back another 15 minutes, she (maid I reckon) agreed, which suited me even better.

Location:

Near the Coggeshall Rd roundabout Braintree – the exact same place as my recent B&S in Braintree https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=463639.0

The Girl:

It could be the girl in the pictures, but they are heavily photoshopped and she’s added a few KG’s since. She is pretty, has sparkly eyes, is a size 8 untoned with a bit of a soft belly. She’ 5’6” tall. She has dark hair kept in a bun. Soft natural titties, with big nipples and a few stretch marks. Typical flat arse of a Thai (a bit spotty too). Mid to late twenties.

She had a script / scroll tattoo on her left shoulder (rear). I can’t remember if she had a tattoo under her breast as in the pictures.

The Fee

45 minutes - £100 / £20 CIM / £40 Anal

The Punt

Upon arrival she did the hide behind the door trick. After my last B&S with a rotter, I was apprehensive. I knew it wouldn’t be the girl in the photo’s, but how bad would it be :scare:…………phew, she was quite pretty. She stood at the door and asked me if I was OK with her. I told her we were good to go.
Up to the bedroom and she suggested I got undressed and put my clothes on the chair. I wanted to sort out the services first, so we got that all confirmed and out of the way.

She asked if I wanted to start with a massage, I said maybe later.

Once I was undressed, I approached her (still dressed) and had a grope and fiddle. Pulled her top down and got stuck into her titties. She felt my cockney sausage through my boxers – “Oh, you so big, that’s good, I like it”.  :lol:

We had a little bit of kissing, small amount of FK. Then she removed my boxers and asked me to put myself between her soft titties for a tit wank. She was all smiles and giggles.

Then on to OWO. I stood, she sat on the bed. I encouraged her and asked her to squeeze my balls while she sucked me.

On with the mac and she put me straight in to her arse. I was standing she was kneeling on the bed. I pounded her for a while, we shifted position slightly a few times. Standing doggie. One leg on the bed, one on the floor.

I suggested she get on top. She lowered herself on to me CG vag. Initially she wasn’t going full depth, but with a bit of encouragement she started smashing me. She reached in a few times for kissing.

I asked her to suck me. She did, then switched to using her hand and was licking my nipples. I took over the hand work and encouraged her to suck my balls. I eventually unloaded into her mouth.

She went of for a rinse. She came back and gave me the lamest massage I think I’ve ever had.

Dressed and left.
She said she’s just arrived and it’s her first time in England. She said business is not very good. I told her it’s Braintree – they’re all skint  :timeout:. She’s here for two months.

Would I return / Verdict

I’ll give her a positive as she did everything and was pleasant.

I wouldn’t return, as there are too many other options to enjoy.

This is the closest image. Add a few pounds, add a few years, remove some photoshopping.






Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 01, 2026, 12:22:10 pm by PilotMan »

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
« Last Edit: October 02, 2026, 05:50:50 pm by The_Don »