Author Topic: Luna - Wellingborough  (Read 187 times)


16 review(s) for Sexy_Luna_Thai (7 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline roger_weekly

I have been mostly enjoying massages of late with happy endings, body to body, going nearly all the way with some ladies (Olivia at Serenity massage wellingborough). But yesterday, I needed something more so took a chance on a young Thai girl called Luna on viva street. You always take a chance on that site but she whatsapped me some pics and I felt she was genuine. Parked up at Morrisons and a short walk to the venue.

Luna, was around 25-28 in age, medium build, quite pretty and wonderful natural boobs. She gave me a nice hug and a grope and then left the room briefly to stash the cash. On her return, i was in my boxers, she stripped off her little dress and we hugged which instantly got me hard having her boobs pressed into my chest. She kept groping which was nice. Disappointingly, although her profile said french kissing, she confirmed over the phone that it was only lip kissing she offered. Well even that was not on offer. That was a letdown but that is quite normal i find with viva adds.  But we nuzzled each others necks and some nice embracing before some great oral with on the bed. After a min or two i asked her to mount me, she obliged and began to ride and grind down on me. I held he tight to slow it down for a few seconds before asking her to continue whilst i filled the bag quite quickly rather than fight the urge.

So only 10 mins in I was done, but she was happy to give me a decent 10 mins or so oil back massage which was pretty good. I was probaly all done in 20-25 mins but that was ok, as I had to rush. Did not feel rushed.

External Link/Members Only

All in all, a sexy young lady with a sense of humour, pretty with great tits

Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,405
  • Likes: 291
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Thanks roger. Was she in a terraced house or flat above a shop?

Not quite the risk you imagined, she is also on AW, reviews mixed though

profile - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: Today at 06:47:32 pm by scouting »