Author Topic: Saraahh - Leicester  (Read 409 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8969223) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Online shredman1

External Link/Members Only
saw Sarah and a couple of reveiws which sounded good so arranged meeting ,very quick responds location near new walk\welford rd  area nice clean flat she comes out to let you in so you get to see her before going into flat which is great ,she is the women in photos and are recent  so no disappointment there.
£80 for 30min OW 3/4 postions I,m not very adventurous so basic vanilla
hot body and attractive lady in her 30s but could not get over the line and cum nothing to do with her ,would see her  again
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:00:09 am by shredman1 »

Online silentweapons

Oh I saw her earlier this year in MK, I think she's stunning and looked way better than her photos - but I paid for an hour and soon as I finished she ended the meet, I'm sure I only got 35 mins. Low Positive

Online shredman1

I got full 30mins because I didn,t cum but yes agree low positive ,because she was fit

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,750
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Oh I saw her earlier this year in MK, I think she's stunning and looked way better than her photos - but I paid for an hour and soon as I finished she ended the meet, I'm sure I only got 35 mins. Low Positive

Review?