Author Topic: Blair Street, Edinburgh  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I’m going to Edinburgh next month. Hoping to grab a punt & Blair Street Sauna has got me quite intrigued.

However, I’m get a bit of a mix message reading reviews. Whist there is a good number of Positive reviews, does appear it can be a bit of a lottery. Anyone offer any tips to getting a good punt there, or are there any Independents that are walkable to main train station.

Offline JamesScott

You can phone them beforehand and ask who is available and what they look like
You can also just pay the minimum for 30 minutes and sit in the waiting room, with your clothes on
and see the girls
If no one appeals to you them leave and ask for your money back
You may not get your money back, but it's only about £20?
Tip:
Keep your clothes on until you get into the room
Don't use the locker room or the showers, take a shower when you're in the room
« Last Edit: September 28, 2026, 12:08:43 pm by JamesScott »

Offline RandyRob69

TBH I recommend you use the locker room and shower before going to the room.

To do otherwise means that the equivalent time is effectively taken off your booking.

Excuse the pun, but you will get more bang for your buck by using the changing room and shower upstairs.

I’ve only gone straight to the room if I didn’t have any time to spare.

Offline Scotty

If you see a review that you like call them and ask when the girl is working. If you have not booked avoid busy times or there might not be many girls available. Sadly saunas in Edinburgh have all but disappeared. Definately avoid days when there is a rugby international on.

If you have a type, ie. busty or small, call and ask.