Author Topic: Wellspring Eastleigh. SP Annie  (Read 669 times)

Offline huckit P


External Link/Members Only Tel 07599 920993

Haven't been to Wellspring for a few weeks. I seemed to be getting girls that were either old, overweight or on the blob. Having Mamasan (Hiya) twice on the trot was enough for me to give it a rest. I even tried Angelic Relaxation in the next street but with a worse outcome. But that's another story.
So, into the reception to be greeted by a new Mamasan. She wouldn't say where Hiya was, or if the change was permanent. Did the paperwork and she signed the book.
Through the curtain and into the room to be met by a fairly tall Chines girl. Not beautiful but IMO attractive. She left the room while I undressed but returned very quickly. It is quite difficult to undress while someone is holding your dick but we eventually managed it. Straight to business and she offered the usual array of extras. I went with the B2B and HE but the price was £50 with no negotiation. Money was upfront so a small change to procedure there. I could see most of her body because her clothes didn't really cover much. She was possibly 5'10", mum tum and some extra ballast amidships. Tits were 32 C. ( a guess).
The massage was a bit of a disappointment, brightened only by some decent RU's and ass play. Towards the end of the massage I was starting to lose interest, which I think she noticed because she put my hands on her pussy, but only over clothes.
On the turn she stripped off completely and she was more roly poly than I has first thought. Anyway, too late to do anything except enjoy it. She was on the bed very quickly, planted her pussy on my face and proceeded to nibble and suck my balls and dick. Her pussy and ass were sweet; no odour or taste. With her giving my nether regions a seeing to it wasn't long before I shot my load onto the side of her face. And she kept going until I eventually had to ask her to stop. She laid alongside me for a while and was altogether unhurried, which was nice.
No head or face massage, which suits me fine. Annie helped me dress and continued to hug and kiss me for a while. I think she only stopped because she could see another punter was waiting.
Altogether an hour well spent. 1 Hour Massage £45. Extras £50




2


Offline bigboy96

I think I need to visit this place soon, not been since last year. I've always had a good  massage and extras here.