Author Topic: Amsterdamescorte - Negative  (Read 486 times)

Offline Pauld344

External Link/Members Only

Booking all done via WhatsApp.

When she arrived at my hotel I was instantly disappointed. She is at least 10 years older then the age stated on the website, and she looked nothing like the photos.
When I asked the agency about her nationality I was told that she was Dutch, Sofia said that she was Hungarian.
We went up to the room and I showed her the photos on the agencies website. She admitted that they had been photoshopped and they were taken a couple of years ago.
The agency also said that Sofia offered kissing, but when asked she said that this would be €50 extra!
She said that if I didn't want to go ahead with the booking she would want 50 Euros for her taxi. I reluctantly agreed to this to avoid any issues.
She was a nice enough women and I did find her attractive, but ultimately she wasn't what I was expecting.
The fee would have been €200 for the hour.

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Thanks for your review.

Just had a browse on that site and every girl looks 'too good to be true' so I am not surprised by your experience. Fair play to you for not going ahead with it and saving your money, hopefully you found a better punt elsewhere  :drinks:

Offline als468

You did well paying the taxi only and not having a bad punt.