I visited last week for the first time & again this week to revisit Alice who is about 45, 5’5”, not stunning facially but nice enough with good English & friendly.
For an hour it’s £50, £30 HE & £60 B2B which I went for (£110 total)
I’ll report on this week’s visit which is nigh on a mirror image of last week. Clean premises, there is a micro pub opposite but only opens from about 2pm, otherwise a quiet road. Massage rooms upstairs of which there are two, normal face down & Alice gave a great massage with oil, then oily hot stones which was great & very relaxing & with ongoing aches & pains it was great to get a proper massage.
Half way through turned over where Alice stripped off & IMHO has a lovely body with natural tits that when she worked on my tackle allowed them to be held & caressed then B2B for a while when she knelt up with a little more oil bringing me off expertly. Cleaned up & she massaged my front & finally a head massage.
Trouble is like many of these places the staff are not there for long, she is only there two weeks & said doesn’t work anywhere else & vague in saying if she’d return but said her friend is working next week but I can’t afford weekly visits
I will return at some point, if it will be as good with another staff member remains to be seen.
Just to say pricing seems to be the norm now at these places & although not cheap I can’t complain about the service.
External Link/Members Only