I’ve left this as a positive but could of easy been a neutral. She was available short notice after travelling to Dundee and I phoned/texted another 3 and never heard back.
Half Hour £80
Location: Dundee Dock/River Front area, parked in a paid car parking and wandered down. Flat was older but nice inside, not a lot of foot traffic though so if local maybe an issue.
Girl: As per the photos age about right. Cracking set of fake boobs, slim figure and really good looking for her age. If you look back some of the reviews on here you’ll find a few pictures that are better than AW. Nipples are huge, and told to be gentle around them.
Comms: Straight forward and to the point. Sent a list of extras which I didn’t partake in but if I remember rightly OWO extra £20
Service: I was having abit of a lazy day and just wanted a massage and some riding. Massage itself was average, OW and then she jumped up on and rode away. The sight of those boobs got me over the line but it was half mechanical. A lot of closed eyes and really fast riding. Meet was towards the end of day so maybe just tired but just not full on. Was in and out in about 25 mins.
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only