Author Topic: Sexy Carla 7, Kirkcaldy  (Read 628 times)


10 review(s) for Sexy Carla7 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Had an early wrap from work, so shot off a few texts. Very happy that Carla replied, so meet quickly arranged. Don’t know the town well. She’s in her own flat, it’s tucked away town some side streets near a fairly substantial hospital. Really discreet place, & good parking near. So dropped down off the main towns bypass to the postcode she sent me.

Carla is very welcoming, & touchy feely from the start. Paid the £80 for a 30 min session. Stripped off while she watched, then she loses the robe herself. She’s not an amazing looker, but a really great body. Tits are amazing, nice shape, more than a hand full and weighty. Soon she’s playing with the old fella, this slips into OW, to full 69. That I swap to just RO, as I don’t wanna pop too quickly. She is happy with a finger popped in too.

She then asks me to climb on her, & instigates doggie. Think this is her favourite thing. Lovely view, & those tits literally swinging away. After some RCG which I like, but prefer normal CG, she turns around. Now I can lift up, & this tits are proper slapping me. She lets you play as much as you like with them, as long as no teeth on her nipples. CG with those tits are the highlight. Had to slip some Amish in, again to have those tits flying up & down her chest.

Finally finished with her giving me a hand job, that I did the last part. She likes to watch you pop, I’m happy to oblige. Few jokes about the amount that came out, then it clean up. A full 30min of great sex. Definitely will return.

It’s clear that it’s the place she’s lived for quite some time, so doubt she’s one who moves about. Only negative is she chats a lot. All easy flowing conversation, but you could give away more personal info if you’re not careful. Think it’s just her personality , but she is a bit inquisitive. But I will add, it not in a nosey or malicious way.

If I’m passing again, I’ll definitely return.