Author Topic: ScottishSasha99 - Edinburgh  (Read 2698 times)


37 review(s) for ScottishSasha99 (21 positive, 1 neutral, 15 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline shagathon

External Link/Members Only

£140 for one hour. Nice enough flat just off Easter Road.

I've been punting for a long time now, and the Edinburgh punting scene is not great these days. South Americans have taken over from Romanians in the last few years, and while there was an occasional gem amongst the Roms most were not a great punt - same with the South Americans in my experience. So feeling a bit jaded with the latinas (see my last couple of reviews) I narrowed down my search to local girls, and there were not many working when I had the horn. Sasha has the green light on whenever I look, so thought I'd pay her another visit. I've seen her maybe 4 or 5 times over the years, had some really good times with her but also a couple of cancellations and not brilliant punts.

I know she has a habit of cancelling appointments, including the latest review on here so I was going in with my eyes open.

Well, this was a good one. The last time I saw her was maybe 3-4 years ago when she was super skinny, and pretty disengaged. I'm glad to say she's put on a bit of meat and IMO has a really good figure these days. Lovely soft skin, great tits and a nicely shaven twat that I really enjoyed going down on. Then she gave me a really sensual BJ which I had to cut short as I'm a one pop guy these days. Sex in a couple of positions, but I wasn't quite getting there so asked for 69. While I licked her out she sucked me good and proper until I came, swallowing the lot. Had a cuddle and a chat, a quick shower, got dressed and left maybe 10 mins over.

She obviously really likes sex, she's a good kisser and the sex felt genuine and not detached at all like she had been the last time I saw her. Though there was not a lot of eye contact during or after, which in my book is forgivable. Not sure I'd want to look at my ugly mug either.

I had a good hour with her and left satisfied and smiling, so an easy positive from me.

Offline Fookmefooku

It's a shame she's flakier than a... Flake?

Bad joke aside. It's a shame I've not got to see her yet

Offline jesusvjudas

DP'd her 10 years ago with another punter.  Probably the best I've ever had on the filth scale, but as mentioned throughout she's the flakiest flake in Flaketown.  Had so many appointments fall through with her over the years.

Offline sigizmund78

DP'd her 10 years ago with another punter.  Probably the best I've ever had on the filth scale, but as mentioned throughout she's the flakiest flake in Flaketown.  Had so many appointments fall through with her over the years.

You DP'd her...! Holy shit that IS filthy.

Offline mrwhite

You DP'd her...! Holy shit that IS filthy.

One of the times I met her (about 10 years ago) she was telling me how much she liked group sex, and how that got her into the game.

She said she had hooked up with a couple who she found on (or found her) on a swinging site.  They had also hired a professional lady.  At the end of the meet she said she saw the other woman getting handed a fistful of cash and decided she wanted to get paid for it instead of just having hookups for free.

How much of that needs taking with a pinch of salt I'm not sure.


Offline Dogbreath

She told me the same story, so maybe it’s true ?

Offline mrwhite

She told me the same story, so maybe it’s true ?

It's plausible, especially as she has told more than one of us

Offline Scottychap

She told me the same story, so maybe it’s true ?

I’ve heard same from her more than once