Author Topic: Kyle - Ego Massage, Milton Keynes  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Andy4567

Last minute booking just after lunch on a Monday in August 2026

External Link/Members Only

£120 B2B 1 hour.

Very straightforward and polite converstation on the telephone with the maid. 01908 630776. I was 10 minutes away which suited perfectly.

Easy parking in the free car park behind local shops.  Rang bell and shown straight upstairs.  Jumped into the shower, which is a bit small but adequate. 

Kyle came into the room with a polite "hello".  She's a very warm and generous lady with an easy going personality.

I was a bit nervous but excited at the same time.  Kyle said jump up on the table.

Quick massage of back and buttocks. Lovely to be touched in places!  Lots of work on my legs, which actually was good and needed.  Kyle was rubbing her wonderful and expensive tits on my back.  It was certainly getting me in the mood.  From here I could feel her legs but not much else.

Kyle stripped completely and jumped up onto my back. Lots of titty rubbing and pussy rubbing on my back.

She jumped down and got me to flip over.  Kyle massaged my inner things, working up to my balls. I asked if I could touch and she said of course.  By this time my hand was deep along her oily arse crack and feeling her lovely pussy.  No touching in the honeypot but I was playing with the man-in-a-boat, which was responding very nicely!

Lovely hand action on the knob and balls, whilst I continued to feel her pussy.  I unloaded a weeks worth over her tits and armpit.  Still, I contined to work her pussy for a while, I'm sure she enjoyed it.

She showered first, then I did.  Paperwork and lovely chat, quick hug.   Very friendly. 

Checked coast was clear for exit and all done!

Would visit again whilst passing.  Good experience, very easy.




Offline switftjake

A lot of Kyle this and Kyle that but no mention of her age nationality appearance size looks etc except for “expensive tits”

Um welcome but gonna need some more info otherwise this does look like an ad

Offline Andy4567

A lot of Kyle this and Kyle that but no mention of her age nationality appearance size looks etc except for “expensive tits”

Um welcome but gonna need some more info otherwise this does look like an ad

First review.  I'll aim to do better ;-)

Probably 35 plus but hard to tell.  Czechia I think from what she said.

Offline shiptonlad

It's all on the linked website. Thanks for your review.

Offline switftjake

It's all on the linked website. Thanks for your review.
lot more readable than my reviews tbf! Welcome

Offline Andy4567

It's all on the linked website. Thanks for your review.
Cheers

I'm new to this. Lots to consider. Might not have posted at all.  Its all good fun and humored.

Take care everyone.

Offline Duron


Offline Andy4567

Yes, she had lovely sensitive nipples though!

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,420
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Thanks for your first review mate  :drinks:

Online webpunter

A lot of Kyle this and Kyle that but no mention of her age nationality appearance size looks etc except for “expensive tits”

Um welcome but gonna need some more info otherwise this does look like an ad

Its his opening review not long since joined & suggest you cut him some slack
As to looking like an ad  :rolleyes: there is consistent coverage already over the past couple of years

@A4567 clear from the pics that some shopping how close to this one is she ?
She looks banging
IMO the review is worthy of your 1st like, keep them cumming  :thumbsup:



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,149
  • Likes: 57
  •  
  • Reviews: 167
Welcome Andy4567 . Great choice of whore and thanks for posting  :hi:

4 hand with Sophie would be a dream  :dancegirl: :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2026, 12:08:05 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline Ladyboy_sucker

A lot of Kyle this and Kyle that but no mention of her age nationality appearance size looks etc except for “expensive tits”

Um welcome but gonna need some more info otherwise this does look like an ad

Chill out, it's his first review. You could have just given him some prompts

Offline Andy4567

Its his opening review not long since joined & suggest you cut him some slack
As to looking like an ad  :rolleyes: there is consistent coverage already over the past couple of years

@A4567 clear from the pics that some shopping how close to this one is she ?
She looks banging
IMO the review is worthy of your 1st like, keep them cumming  :thumbsup:



Hidden Image/Members Only

Sorry, been busy (new review pending in a mo).  Yeah, pretty close to this pic I'd say, maybe a little older but not much. She was fun.

Online webpunter

Sorry, been busy (new review pending in a mo).  Yeah, pretty close to this pic I'd say, maybe a little older but not much. She was fun.

Thanks for the heads up
Non Awank HL+1
Ideal for a pit stop when on the M1

Online Stevelondon

Welcome Andy4567 . Great choice of whore and thanks for posting  :hi:

4 hand with Sophie would be a dream  :dancegirl: :angelgirl:

There is always somebody who has to say something that spoils the romance of it all  :D

Online webpunter

There is always somebody who has to say something that spoils the romance of it all  :D

 :lol:

The Ego stable is looking pretty good even allowing for some shopping
Back in the day when business stuff more sorted face-to-face meets Ego was perfect for a pit stop off the M1 as mentioned above
Nowadays email,  teams  :rolleyes: etc
So the opportunities diminish only in that i CBA to drive to MK & back
I'd time warp the day so when the ex would call me [i wouldn't call her no no too obvious] & she'd mention some bollocks incl. can i buy xyz shopping & ask me how i was doing knowing i was at some meeting up the M1
I'd come up with 'the 25 a mare stuck around Heathrow fuck knows how long this is gonna take' blah blah creating a window [of time] for later
Like fuck it was i'd been to wherever i was going had the meet [compress a 60 minute boring meet into 30 mins, usually more successful anyways] & having booked Ego knob massage was en route 

Me thinks i need to reacquaint myself with Ego as a one-off check it out fuck knows how long its been must be a decade
With the likes of Valentina  :yahoo: :yahoo: & the very norty milf Charlize  :yahoo: on the premises
I digress, soz happy days

Kyle current top of the rota pour moi & i like that @A4567 mentioning that she was fun, always a good sign 

Offline Andy4567

:lol:

The Ego stable is looking pretty good even allowing for some shopping
Back in the day when business stuff more sorted face-to-face meets Ego was perfect for a pit stop off the M1 as mentioned above
Nowadays email,  teams  :rolleyes: etc
So the opportunities diminish only in that i CBA to drive to MK & back
I'd time warp the day so when the ex would call me [i wouldn't call her no no too obvious] & she'd mention some bollocks incl. can i buy xyz shopping & ask me how i was doing knowing i was at some meeting up the M1
I'd come up with 'the 25 a mare stuck around Heathrow fuck knows how long this is gonna take' blah blah creating a window [of time] for later
Like fuck it was i'd been to wherever i was going had the meet [compress a 60 minute boring meet into 30 mins, usually more successful anyways] & having booked Ego knob massage was en route 

Me thinks i need to reacquaint myself with Ego as a one-off check it out fuck knows how long its been must be a decade
With the likes of Valentina  :yahoo: :yahoo: & the very norty milf Charlize  :yahoo: on the premises
I digress, soz happy days

Kyle current top of the rota pour moi & i like that @A4567 mentioning that she was fun, always a good sign

Hmm, I feel the need to go and check out ego again soon.  I'll have to engineer "taking mum to see the doctors" ;-)

Online webpunter

Hmm, I feel the need to go and check out ego again soon.  I'll have to engineer "taking mum to see the doctors" ;-)

Word of the day, most apt  :hi:

Offline Chazz


Kyle current top of the rota pour moi & i like that @A4567 mentioning that she was fun, always a good sign
I had a great time with Kyle. I'm pretty sure I reviewed her. You'll love her Webby - great personality with plenty of larfs and bants.

Online webpunter

I had a great time with Kyle. I'm pretty sure I reviewed her. You'll love her Webby - great personality with plenty of larfs and bants.

Thats quality 'pretty sure' like CBA to check  :thumbsup:

& whats not to like with these [pretty rare] qualities
Not forgetting a great pair of tits

Fuck it i'm in.  MK not that far.  Will revert if successful with a review tho my MO is to let the dust settle

Offline Chazz

Thats quality 'pretty sure' like CBA to check  :thumbsup:
:lol:
Here you go Webby:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=408865.0
It was over 2 years ago and I still remember the punt - that must be a good sign!

Online webpunter

:lol:
Here you go Webby:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=408865.0
It was over 2 years ago and I still remember the punt - that must be a good sign!

You hit the nail on the head in your review
Not the most sensuous FSBM that I've ever had, but definitely one of the most enjoyable hours that I've had at Ego. Excellent banter, and I came out grinning from ear to ear
Sounds perfect
For me & my shallow brain milfy stacked lots of fun not forgetting the chebs
I'll aim for a 1st session & a revisit for you ice broken etc probably won't be a disaster me thinks
As an aside a century of reviews for you beckons  :hi:
Just make sure that the 100th is a worthy recipient & you are allowed [obvs] to report meets in the order you choose for presentational purposes
Crack on & good luck
Chop chop ...  ;)

Offline Chazz

As an aside a century of reviews for you beckons  :hi:
Just make sure that the 100th is a worthy recipient & you are allowed [obvs] to report meets in the order you choose for presentational purposes
Crack on & good luck
Chop chop ...  ;)
:lol:
Haha! That reminds me, I've got another couple of reviews to write up. Providing that my cock doesn't fall off in the next couple of months, I should hopefully be in three figures by the end of the year.